( 𝟎𝟐𝟓 ) the ice rink date

'ice pick'

      ⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

      ⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

THE MORE DAYS PASSED, and the more Lexi worried for Jackson and what the boy might be going through, even just walking past him in the hallway, the girl felt sadness and fear irradiate from him — she didn't know what was happening to her and what she was going through, to receive the ability to feel this, but she didn't like it, she hated being able to feel what other people were feeling, it was too much to handle. Scott promised that he would ask Deaton about what she was going through the next time he had work, after he had figured out who Derek was going to turn into a werewolf next, because he was going to pick someone, and after that was all complete, Deaton would be able to have a look at her and figure out what was wrong with her and how to fix her. Lexie couldn't keep this up, it was exhausting, she was surprised no one had commented on the fact she would come into school with dark circles under her eyes from the lack of sleep she was getting; Stiles had asked countless times how he could help her, but in reality, nothing could really help, she just needed Deaton.

Lexi walked down the corridor as she tried to block out the feelings forcing themselves on her, but the second she stopped at her locker, she felt someone head up to her, that person being Jackson, the very boy she had her thoughts on. "Do you know?" Jackson asked Lexi, not even bothering with a 'hello', or 'how have you been since I broke your sisters heart?'.

The red head glanced back at him with a raised brow in confusion, "Do I know what?" Lexi asked him, unsure of what he means — he didn't look great, he looked tired, stressed out, run down. Just from looking up at him, Lexi could feel the anger irradiating from him, and she couldn't help but step back slightly, not liking how close he was to her and how he was looking at her. Unknown to Lexi, he had just made Lydia cry in the corridor just five minutes ago..
Jackson seemed to shift at the look on her face, fear, of him, he straightened up, now feeling bad that he had scared the girl whom had always tried her hardest to make him a better person. "Jackson, are you okay?" She asked, peering up at him in sympathy, knowing that he was clearly going through something; she wanted to find out what it was and help.

Jackson shook his head at the girl, "I'm fine." He told her, running a hand down his face in stress when he realised what he had just done to Lydia, "You should go and check on Lyd. I yelled at her in front of everyone." The boy admitted, wanting Lexi to go and check on his ex-girlfriend — he had lashed out at her in thoughts that she had taken away his ability to become a werewolf, and he now realised that he shouldn't have.

Lexi sighed, breathing out through her nose as she closed her eyes for just a second, "You make it hard for me to help you, Jackson." She told her old friend. The two used to be close, she didn't use to dislike him like she did today, he had changed into someone she didn't even know anymore, and she just wanted nothing but to help him through it all.