( 𝟎𝟏𝟔 ) 'miguel'

'wolf's bane'

      ⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

LEXI FELT AWFUL FOR keeping this huge secret from her twin sister, the two of them had always made it a rule that they weren't to keep things from each other, and Lexi had just broken that rule.. It's not like she meant to, it wasn't even her secret to spill, it was Scott and Stiles, and she practically pushed it out of them, wanting to know the truth. Ever since the DVD store, Lexi knew something was up, and Stiles had just confirmed that later on..
Lexi was headed to the toilets, to touch up on her makeup, when she saw Lydia rush in there, slamming open the door, causing multiple other students to flock away from the toilets, not wanting to upset the popular girl by any means. Instantly, she headed into the room, wanting to know why her sister was so angry all of a sudden.

She thought that it may have something to do with the fact Jackson had been all over Allison lately, but Lexi knew that it was just to get to Scott - but it didn't make it any better. "Lyds?" Lexi called softly, seeing that one of the stalls was locked, and she could hear some sniffling coming from it. "What's wrong?" She asked, waiting outside of the stall to hear what was wrong with her.

Lydia took a few seconds to answer, but once she knew that it was just herself and Lexi in the room, she spoke up. "Jackson broke up with me over text." Lydia said quietly, just loud enough that Lexi could partly hear what she said.

To say Lexi was surprised, was an understatement, Jackson loved the popularity that came along with Lydia, so much that she never thought he would dump her. As much as she thought that Jackson treated her sister horribly, she just never thought that he would actually break up with her.. Although, Lexi just couldn't believe he actually broke up with her, it just didn't seem like him.
"What a dick." Lexi spat, as Lydia sobbed again, "Lyds, you don't need him, there's plenty other hot guys on the team." She tried to convince the girl, not wanting her sister to be upset over some jackass who didn't deserve her.

"I don't want any hot guy on the team." Lydia cried, "I want him." She told her sister, not moving from her place on the toilet, trying her hardest not to ruin her makeup.

Lexi sighed sadly, "Let me in, Lyds." She told her sister, placing her hand on the locked toilet door.

"No." Lydia cried, not wanting anyone to see her this weak, not even her own sister. It was embarrassing.
Lexi huffed, taking a look around the toilets to ensure that no one else was here, before she decided to do something that she was sure she would forget. She crouched down, getting on her knees, before pushing her bag into Lydia's stall. "What are you doing?" Lydia asked, looking up at her sister, who was now rolling under the door, able to get under easily due to her body type. "Lexi! That's disgusting!" Lydia then complained, before Lexi stood up, brushing herself off, now in the toilet stall with Lydia.