Special: Matsuno brothers ending

The Matsuno brothers didn't knew in the first moment what they should do, because they never saw a girl crying in front of them, but when they took a few minutes they quickly ran after you. Running for a while, the brothers stopping panting by the hill. The only place you could be is here, because you told the sextuplets that this is the only place where you can see stars from. And to their luck, you really are here.

"(Y/n)-chan!" You flinch and stand quickly up. "Eh?!" Only to hide yourself under the bench. The six siblings stopping by the bench and Jyushimatsu lays down on the ground. "What are you doing?" But instead of getting an response, you stay under the bench without saying a word. Only pressing your face into your folded arms. The six exchanging a worried look before Jyushimatsu gets up. "Do you want to talk about it, (y/n)-chan?" Choromatsu ask worried. But only silence is what he earns. "Do you want a hug?" Osomatsu ask with a smile, but he also gains silence. The siblings exchanging a worried glance with each other again.

"Uh..." Their eyes widen when they hear how you start to sob. Ichimatsu grabs your legs and pulls you out, but he lay them back down when you aren't under the bench. Ichimatsu crouch down and ask with a bored tone in his voice: "If you cry on the ground around like this you only get dirty, (y/n)-chan." The others wouldn't even do a better job than Ichimatsu. They are scared to say something wrong what could make you even more cry.

What Ichimatsu just did.

Your body starts to tremble and you try hard to hold back the cry outs. Ichimatsu sits now behind the bank with a depressed aura around him. "Ah, Ichimatsu messed up." says Osomatsu. "Nii-san!" Jyushimatsu says panicked when Ichimatsu falls to the side with a pale face. His soul is about to leave his body. "(Y-Y/n)-chan! I-Ichimatsu-niisan didn't mean it like that!" Todomatsu says panicked. Karamatsu gets down on one knee and lays a hand gently onto your shoulder. "My lady, there's no need to cry. I, Matsuno Karamatsu, will do whatever-boeh!" "Ah, Ichimatsu is back."

Ichimatsu punched Karamatsu into his stomach, but he fell back and grabbed the first thing he could when he fell back. Now, Choromatsu's pants are down to his knees. "Pfft! Ahahahahahaha!" Osomatsu starts to laugh while pointing at his own brother. "M-My ... apologize, buraza." Karamatsu says unwell. Choromatsu gets really pissed, pulls his pants back up and- "Boeh!" He punch Osomatsu harshly into his stomach.

"Oi! What gives you the right to punch your Onii-chan?!" With that, the two start to fight into a cloud of dust. Jyushimatsu joins them immediately. "Oi! Stop it! Remember that we-argh!" But Ichimatsu push Todomatsu harshly into the fight and Karamatsu as well, before he joins as well. With that, the sextuplets fighting against each other.

You sniff and look through your hair, over to the brothers. Hot tears running down your face while you watch them with watery eyes. For some reason, you can't help it to smile slightly. Without saying a word, you stand slowly up and sit down at the bench, with your legs pulled up against your chest and your face pressed into your knees. " ... Maybe I should had died, instead of my mother."

"Eh?" The six stopping immediately and looking at you. They let go of each other and quickly making the few footsteps over to you. "(Y/n)-chan, don't say this." Todomatsu says worried. " ... But without me, you guys wouldn't be here now. You wouldn't fight and you wouldn't have to deal with someone like me. I didn't even notice that my mother was so sick. Hehe, I'm a real scumbag, aren't I?" "No, you aren't!" The brothers yelling suddenly, making you jump slightly.

"(Y/n)-chan, you act like the death from your mother is your fault. But you had nothing to do with it!." Osomatsu says with a huff. "Correct. You didn't notice your beloved mother's sickness, because she didn't show it. Just like you, she didn't wanted to worry anyone and tried her best to show a smile." Karamatsu says calm, with crossed arms over his chest. "(Y/n)-chan, I'm sure your mother didn't wanted to worry you, because she loved you. I can't really say something about your mother, because I don't know her, but I'm sure she only wanted the best for you." Choromatsu says with a slight smile.

"You also keep your feelings to yourself and only focused on us, (y/n)-chan. I think your mother knew you care more for other than yourself and you wouldn't even care if you end up in hospital for them." Ichimatsu says bored. "(Y/n)-chan, you should just talk with us when you're feeling sad! You did the same for us and we don't want to see you sad!" Jyushimatsu smiles with his mouth open and wave his arms in the air. "You're not alone anymore, (y/n)-chan. You have us now, right? So you don't need to keep your feelings for yourself anymore. You can always talk with us and we would never refuse it." Todomatsu says with a cute smile.

You glance through your bangs up to the Matsuno brothers, before big tears running down your cheeks and dripping down from your chin. Your lips quivering and you open your mouth slightly. "C-Can ... Can I ask ... for a hug?" You don't look up, neither do you move your arms up to ask for an embrace. But the sextuplets hugging you all tightly and your tears overflowing your eyes. You start to cry, while the six can't do more than this.

For some reason, it hurts in their chest.

When a few moments pass by, you slowly start to calm down, before pushing the six boys softly away from you. They of course letting go immediately from you. "Do you feel better now, (y/n)-chan?" Osomatsu ask with a smile. You sniff and wipe your tears with your hands away, but they still won't stop. "Y-Yeah..."

It breaks the hearts from the Matsuno brothers that you still try to hide your sadness.

" ... (Y/n)-chan. Look at me." Ichimatsu says calm. You hum and raise your head slowly up, only to squeak when you feel suddenly a pair of soft lips on yours. "EHHHHHHH?!?!" His five brothers are more shocked than you from the sudden kiss. Ichimatsu wipes with his thumbs your tears away before pulling away. "Stop crying already." Ichimatsu glance away from you with a crimson blush on his cheeks. Your eyes widen, you open your mouth slightly and- "?!" "Mpf?!"

Before you can even say something, Ichimatsu gets pushed harshly away from you and Osomatsu smash his lips onto yours. You gasp from the sudden attack and squeak when Osomatsu slips his tongue inside your mouth, French kissing you. "Oi!!" With a chu sound, the others ripping Osomatsu away from you.

If you wouldn't sit already, you would sink down onto the ground. This was a bit too much for your (not anymore) virgin mouth. "We could had Ichimatsu let pass, but you Pervertmatsu needed to French kiss her, now do you?!" Choromatsu yells angry at Osomatsu. But when they hear a muffled squeak from you again, the five can't believe Karamatsu took a move on you by kissing you as well. But he is gentle, at least. "?!" Choromatsu pushed Osomatsu harshly away, ripping Karamatsu away from you and kissing you now. You flinch from the action.

"Oi! At first you yell at me and now you're doing the same, Fappymatsu!" Osomatsu yells now angry at Choromatsu. He pulls away from you and looks over his shoulder with an deadpan expression. "I kissed her normally and not like you, Trashmatsu." "Who's trash, you trash?!" Choromatsu gets pushed away and Jyushimatsu smooch you now deeply. You can't really do something against it, so you only need to accept the sloppy kiss. When Jyushimatsu pulls away, Todomatsu quickly takes his turn.

When he pulls away, the brothers can now see your burning red face. "Uuuuuh..." This is all you can get out of your mouth. You look embarrassed down to the ground, letting your hair cover your face the best it can. "It's too late anyways. (Y/n)-chan, we love you and this more as a friend. Do you wanna be our girlfriend?" Osomatsu ask with a smile. The others slapping their hands into their face while white steam makes his way out of your head.

"I think that's a yes!" Jyushimatsu beams happy smiling and hugs you now tightly. You only keep your eyes locked down to the ground. "But I wanna hear how (y/n)-chan is saying it~." Todomatsu whines with a pout and takes your hands gently. You tense a little up, but shut your eyes tightly and mumble shyly out: "I...I would ... love t-to be ... your guys g-girl...friend." The brothers letting out an "awww" before they gather around you and wanting to see more of your blushing face.