Part Seventeen: Date with kitty cat

Around 9 am, Ichimatsu woke you up the best way everyone dreamed of. You felt something nuzzling your cheek and when you opened your eyes slightly to look to the side, you saw an adorable kitty face right in front of your eyes. Letting out an 'aww' you rolled to the side and scratched the small fluff ball softly under his chin.

Ichimatsu was a blushing mess when he saw you again so happy smiling. The first time was giving him an heart attack, but this time he won't mind dying right now. Seeing your cute smile and dreamy expression while petting the kitty, in Ichimatsu's eyes you looked like an angel.

When you notice Ichimatsu's presence you stood up and ate breakfast with him. You changed into Ichimatsu's outfit he picked out for you, while he wore something you could never thought of and he looked absolutely adorable.

You stand now with Ichimatsu in front of a huge building with the sign "Aquarium" really big over it. "I thought ... it's better than ... sitting outside in the heat." Ichimatsu mumbles shyly to the side, still you heard him. "Wow Ichi~! I've never thought you would take me to such a place~! You're full of surprises~!" You smile happy. Ichimatsu's cheeks turning slightly red, but he quickly walks over to the entrance. "Tch! Whatever." You giggle slightly before quickly following the purple Matsu boy.

When you two are inside, Ichimatsu pays the tickets and walks inside with you. 'This isn't weird if I ask (y/n)-chan to hold my hand, right?' Ichimatsu thinks about it since you two left the house. He really, really wants to hold your hand, but he doesn't have the confidence to ask. But now, Ichimatsu jumps over his shadow and dares to step into this unexplored land. "(Y-Y/n)-chan? H-How about ... we hold ha-hands?"

But Ichimatsu doesn't get an answer.

Ichimatsu hums and looks behind him. But you are gone. "Eh?!" Now Ichimatsu looks shocked around. 'Where did she go?! Didn't she wanted to come here?! Ugh! This was a stupid idea! I should just di-' But before Ichimatsu can think more, he spots you. Standing by a tank with sparkling eyes while watching little seahorses swimming around. Ichimatsu sighs quietly before walking over to you.

"(Y/n)-chan." You flinch slightly and look over your shoulder. "A-Ah um ... s-sorry, Ichi. It's my first time being in an aquarium, so I'm pretty excited." You laugh flustered and rub your back head with one hand. You hum when Ichimatsu holds his hand suddenly out. Waiting what will happen next. Ichimatsu clicks his tongue and grab one hand from you. "So you won't get lost again." Ichimatsu starts to walk, while you follow him quickly. Cheeks turned rosy red from the warmth of Ichimatsu's hand.

After walking for a while around and stopping here and there, you two made it to the tunnel where much different fishes swimming around. Sharks too.

You look around in amaze while Ichimatsu glance from time to time at you, so you aren't noticing his stares

You look around in amaze while Ichimatsu glance from time to time at you, so you aren't noticing his stares. When you see a shark you let go of Ichimatsu's hand and following him till you can't anymore. You watch how he swims over your head and over to the open wide field. You laid your hands down onto the wall and watch now the others fishing passing by.

Ichimatsu stares at you with half closed eyes, but he such a fast heart beat. He doesn't really know why exactly, but he may thinks your cute acting is the reason for him to feel this way. The purple light shines down onto you while you watch with a drifted away face a huge ray swimming over to you. Ichimatsu can't see it because of the lights, but in your (e/c) eyes shimmering small tears.

~And then...~
You two sit in a small hall together, taking a break from all this walking.

~You two sit in a small hall together, taking a break from all this walking

You stare at the fishes in the tank, while Ichimatsu looks away from you. " ... Do you like fishes, (y/n)-chan?" You flinch from Ichimatsu's sudden speak up and look now to him. "Um, a few ... I guess. Why're you asking, Ichi?" "Even if you say it's your first time in an aquarium ... you look like you enjoy watching them. Do you have a favorite?" You look surprised at Ichimatsu, but smile softly.

"It's pretty weird, but I like jellyfishes really much. They look so beautiful, their colors are so pretty and it looks almost like they wear a dress no one else could wear. Whenever I looked at pictures of jellyfishes ... I couldn't help to smile. They're really ... my favorite in the sea world." Ichimatsu hums and glance over to the tank. You stared the whole time at the jellyfishes in the water, even thought you never saw a real one by yourself.

" ... Hey, (y/n)-chan?" You hum and look back to Ichimatsu. " ... I'm glad we two came here together alone." Your eyes widen and you feel your cheeks heating slowly up. Ichimatsu stands up and holds a hand out to you. "Let's go." You smile softly before taking his hand.

~By the gift shop~
Ichimatsu looks down at a jellyfish plushie. It's the one you stared the most at. You looked around enough and walk back to Ichimatsu. "Oh, that's really cute Ichi." You smile while looking at the plushie. Ichimatsu is so deep in his thoughts, that he mumbles out: " ... Like a jellyfish swaying ... I want to like with you like that..." Your eyes widen and your cheeks turning light red.

Ichimatsu glance up, before down to the jellyfish. "... ... ..." "Umpfh?!" Without a warning, Ichimatsu press the plushie into your face. "I'll buy it for you. Now let's go." Ichimatsu walks to the cash register with a huge blush across his face. He didn't wanted you to see him like this.

But you did.

You smile softly and follow Ichimatsu quickly.

After paying you two leave the aquarium and walk home together. "Thanks Ichi. This was really a great day." You smile happy while looking down at the plushie. Ichimatsu hums while glancing to the side. "Didn't you were bothers from garbage like me? Remember when I said I just took you here, so you won't stay in the sun? In truth, I only took you here to get away from the heat. I was using you for my sake. I guess you were in reality bored instead-" But before Ichimatsu can say more, you interrupt him.

"No. I...I'm really glad you took me to the aquarium, Ichi. Thanks to you, I was finally able to see real jellyfishes and a bunch of other ocean animals. Spending the day with you alone was so peaceful that I thought we could stay a little while longer together. But stopping time isn't possible. Ichi, you're not garbage or anything that could come close to it. You're a really nice guy and I'm sure, if one person just takes his time to know you better ... he'll see how good you are and how important, to never let you say this again. Building up a friendship takes time anyways."

Ichimatsu stares at you (for the first time) with widen eyes. You are surprised to see his eyes fully open. " ... Tch! Y-You're weird. Let's head home already. I need to feed the stray cats." Ichimatsu is a blushing mess again, but he walks faster so you can't see it. You smile softly before following him again.

If you give Ichimatsu time, he will open up to you more and more.