Ichimatsu ending

At first, Ichimatsu was searching for you by his cat friends. You were the last few days feeding the cats with him, so Ichimatsu was hoping to find you in any alley first. But then, one of his cat friends showed him the way to you. Ichimatsu arrives the hill, but looks like he will die any second. Sweat runs down his face while Ichimatsu pants desperately for oxygen to fill his lungs again. You sit on the small bench, looking down at the ground with half closed eyes. Tears dripping from time to time down.

"Meow~!" You flinch from the sudden noise and look to the side. The gray cat jumps onto the bench and into your lap. You look down at the cat now, but don't raise your hand up to pet it. "Hey." You jump slightly when the voice from Ichimatsu is suddenly next to you. He sat down when you looked to thhe cat and your hair covering the side view from your eyes. Means, you didn't even notice his presence till now.

"Oh ... hey, Ichimatsu." You mumble quietly down to the cat. But Ichimatsu notice the quick glance you gave him. " ... Wanna talk about it?" Ichimatsu ask with an bored tone in his voice. You shake your head no and bite down on your bottom lip. The cat mewls for attention from you, but you can't bring your hands up. You try to focus on that not another tear drips down from your face. Ichimatsu clench his hands tightly into fists, not wanting to see you like this. So you can believe me when I say, you get really surprised when Ichimatsu place his one hand on your head and pulls you over to him. Letting your head rest now on his shoulder.

"You can cry if you want, (y/n)-chan. I don't mind." As childish as it sounds like, your lips quivering and your tears staring to roll down your face like a waterfall. You reach your hands up and grip onto Ichimatsu's sleeve, pressing your forehead onto his shoulder. Ichimatsu removes the cat from your lap, letting it sit on his, so you don't need to sit uncomfortable. "I wish ... I knew how I could saved my mother. I didn't wanted her to leave so soon. I-I wish ... I wish it would had happen to me instead of her."

"Are you stupid?" Ichimatsu says suddenly so angry. You only tighten the grip, not wanting to see his face. "Your mother would be much more depressed than you right now. Losing your own child must be hurt even more. And ... if you would had died ... I would never had met you." Ichimatsu's cheeks turning light red, but he clicks his tongue when you start to sob. Raising one hand up to ruffle his hair frustrated, because Ichimatsu don't know how to cheer you up. 'If it's would be one of the others ... (y/n)-chan wouldn't cry anymore.' Ichimatsu bites down onto his bottom lip. If he would be honest, he doesn't want any of his brothers to be here. He wants to cheer you up. Making you smile just like on your date.

" ... (Y/n)-chan, stop crying like a b-baby and listen to me." You try to hold back the sobs, but you fail miserable. At least you can muffle them with pressing your face into Ichimatsu's arm. "Th...There's a lot of stuff we don't know about each other. So ... what's your favorite color?" You sob and try to take air in your lungs, to answer the question from Ichimatsu. "I ... I l-like *sniff* (favorite/color)." Ichimatsu hums and ask again: "What's your favorite animal?" Even thought he knew it already. "Jelly...fishes."

"What's your favorite food?" You sniff and pull your head carefully away, but still not letting go of Ichimatsu's sleeve. He glance over to you with an unwell expression, since he doesn't even know if it's helping you.

But when you laugh a bit softly, his eyes widen when a small smile raise up on your lips. "Honestly? Everything." Ichimatsu clench his hands tightly into fists again and ask with a dumbfounded, weak smile: "What do you wanna be when you grow up?" You start to laugh now a little more and Ichimatsu starts to blush in embarrassment. "Tch! Then don't answer me. Didn't even wanted to make you laugh." You laugh even more and wipe your tears away. "You're sometimes like a tsundere, Ichi."

Out of nowhere, Ichimatsu suddenly hugs you tightly. You gasp from the sudden movement, but don't push him away. "Tch! Stop being so cute. I'm not used to these kind of things." Your face starts to turn red and you lay your arms carefully around Ichimatsu's back, hugging him gently. Ichimatsu only hugged you, so he can hide his own blushing face.

You both stay like this for a while. Not saying a word or moving any inch from your position, until the cat mewls for attention. You pull away from each other and the cat jumps back onto your lap. You laugh softly and pet the cat now gently, earning purrs in happiness from the little fluff ball. Ichimatsu hums, glance around the are and raise his hands slowly up, so you won't notice them too early.

"Mpf?!" Before you knew it, Ichimatsu cups gently your face and turns your head to him. You squeak when you feel a pair of soft lips on your own. Taking a few seconds to realize what Ichimatsu just did, you lean into the kiss and close your eyes. Ichimatsu is really relieved you didn't pushed him away, so he deepens the kiss by tilting his head to the side.

You both pull away when your lungs wanting oxygen again. With a small "chu" sound, you two look into each others eyes before glancing shyly away. "I g-guess ... we're dating now?" Ichimatsu ask unsure while a blush starts to grow on his face. You glance back to the cat lover boy and giggle from seeing him so flustered. "I wouldn't mind it." Ichimatsu groans and hugs you quickly again, pressing this time his face into your neck. "If you laugh again at me, I'll kiss you so long until you beg for me to stop under tears." Ichimatsu hiss with a red lobster face.

You smile nervously, trying not to laugh from Ichimatsu's shyness who got hidden by his tsundere behavior.