Choromatsu ending

Choromatsu stops on the hill, seeing you sitting on the only bench. Your head hangs down and sometimes a few drops of salt water falling from your face. 'What a luck, she's here.' Choromatsu sighs quietly in relieve, walking over to you quickly. "(Y/n)-chan." Choromatsu says with a soft voice. You jump slightly and wipe quickly your tears away. "A-Ah uh, he-hey, Choro. This um ... hehe, it's really awkward what happened by the bridge, eh?" You laugh softly, but look with a weak smile down to the ground.

Choromatsu sits down next to you. Your eyes getting watery again, but you don't want to look up. You feel embarrassed and weak to show Choromatsu you are crying. " ... (Y/n)-chan, h-how about um ... y-you tell me a bit more from y-your mother? J-Just if you're fine with it, of course! Y-You don't have to if it makes y-you feel uncomfortable!" Choromatsu doesn't know if it was a good idea, but you start to talk. "My mother ... was really the best you could wish for. She worked overtime, only to pay for everything so we wouldn't end up on the street, she was defending me from bullies when I had overweight and she wasn't even mad at me when I was about to burn down the kitchen by my first try of cooking." You chuckle weakly, thinking back to the old days.

Choromatsu sits a bit closer, raise one hand up and ... suddenly push your head gently down, to the side. "Eh?" "H-How about ... y-you lay y-your head i-in m-m-my lap?" You hesitate at first, but lay slowly down. Choromatsu is blushing fifty shades of red, but he tries to calm down. After all, this situation is serious. " ... Choromatsu?" "Y-Yes?" Your lips quivering and tears rolling down your face again. "C-Could you ... n-not leave, please?" Choromatsu's eyes widen.

A slight smile makes his lips up and he says: "I'll stay as long as you want, (y/n)-chan." You sniff and try to hold back the sobs. Choromatsu pulls you suddenly up, only to hug you gently. Your eyes widen and you start to cry into Choromatsu's shoulder. He rubs gentle circles on your back, thinking about what he could do to make you feel better.

" ... (Y/n)-chan, do you remember our date? I was so nervous and couldn't even sleep the whole night. You were my first date actually, so I guess that's normal." Choromatsu laughs softly, while you start to sob quietly. Wanting to listen to Choromatsu's words. "When you told me that I can be myself around you, I was really happy. Not every woman can accept the fact that I'm a NEET and a idol otaku. You were even listen to me when I talked about Nyaa-chan." Choromatsu makes a pause, smiling softly with his triangle smile.

"I'm so glad you came into my life, (y/n)-chan. You were cheering me up when I failed by job hunting and listened to the songs from Nyaa-chan with me, only to talk with me about it. I know it sounds strange, but whenever I saw you, (y/n)-chan ... I completely forgot about Nyaa-chan and Totoko-chan. With you ... I feel like there is no need to pretend to be someone else. I can be around you without feeling embarrassed when I talk about the things I really like."

Choromatsu push your gently back, knocking his forehead softly against yours. Interlocking hsi fingers with yours. Choromatsu closed his eyes and smiles softly. "I'm grateful to met you, (y/n)-chan. And if I could, I would spend every day in my life with you." Your eyes widen and you look with an crimson face down to your hands. 'Was that right now a proposal?!' You think and Choromatsu slowly realize what he just said.

Choromatsu let go of your hands, turning to the front and looks down in pure embarrassment. Hiding his face with his hands. You look nervously with a mixture of discomfort to the side, tapping nervously your index fingers against each other. "W-We um ... c-could st-start d-dating f-first, Ch-Choro." You stutter shyly to the ground, wiping your tears away. Choromatsu looks now surprised at you, before his face turns dark red. "R-Really?! Y-You don't ha-ha-have to i-if you don't wa-want to, (y-y/n)-chan! I-I-I meant th-that I o-only uh ... I-I wa-wasn't pl-planning t-to say it li-like this! I-I mean I l-l-love you, b-but ... aaaaaaaah! That's so embarrassing!"

You smile slightly and put your hands carefully onto Choromatsu's cheeks, turning his head to the side. "Eh?" You lean forward and wait with closed eyes for Choromatsu to close the few inches your lips are away from each other. Choromatsu gulps and press his lips gently down onto yours. After kissing for a while, you pull away with a small chu sound, making Choromatsu blush dark red again.

You laugh softly and say: "If you keep being so cute Choro, I think I fall even more for you." Choromatsu's world start to spin, but he quickly kiss you again. This time a bit rough. You let out a squeak in surprise, but relax after a second and kiss back. You two share a few kisses with each other, before Choromatsu looks at the town and you as well. You hum when Choromatsu takes your hand and give it a soft squeeze.

"Thank you, (y/n)-chan. F-For everything. I-I l-l-love you!" You laugh softly and lean against Choromatsu's arm now, making him tense up. "I love you too, Choro." You close your eyes and just enjoy the quiet atmosphere, while Choromatsu has the feeling his heart is about to jump out of his chest every second.