🎄🎁Christmas Special: Vampire ova🎄🎁

Once upon a time, there was a kingdom. The queen gave birth to six sons at once, what was for a few other people a bit scary. Because giving birth to six children at the same time and they didn't died a few days later is for some people the work of an witch. But since nothing really strange happened people didn't overthought it anymore.

But one day, on the day where the oldest should take the throne, people saw no reflection in a mirror from him. Either his brothers. From this moment on the whole village wanted to see the royal family dead.

So it tells a fairy tale long, long ago.

Over 1000 years passed by and time flew by. The castle got from someone unknown rebuilt, but it still looks old.

 The castle got from someone unknown rebuilt, but it still looks old

But a big sea cuts the castle off from the humans. Only people with a boat can go to this castle, but even if they make it they can't enter. The doors and windows are all locked up. Even throwing things at the windows and doors isn't helping to come inside. It's like the castle gets protected from a stronger force no one can explain.

And in this castle your friends want to go inside with you. "This looks good (y/n)-chan." Totoko smiles happy. You growl pissed and say annoyed: "Tell me again why I'm the one who has to bring us over to the other side?" Yes, you are the one who has to drive over with this nutshell who gets called boat over to the side where the castle stands. Totoko, Chibita, Iyami and Hatabou are just sitting around while doing nothing.

"Because I'm the one who got the information about the treasures, zanzu." Iyami said with an arrogant smile while twirling his beard. "I'm the one who knows the way along with Hatabou." Chibita said bored. "And a cute girl like me don't need to do this~." Totoko coos happy. You groan and say: "Why am I friends with you guys again?" "Because you like us (y/n)-chan~." You glance to Totoko, sigh and smile slightly. "Seems like this is my problem."

After a few more minutes you made it onshore. Even if you are the one who has to pull the boat onshore while the others waiting for you. The sun is starting to go down already, but isn't hitting the castle and the sea anymore. Now, you five walk up the stairs. A few of them are destroyed, but at least you can all walk up. You help Totoko since she cling on your hard in order to not fall down when she steps on the broken stones.

When you made it finally to the door the three men trying to open the doors with force or throwing stones at the windows. But nothing is working. Totoko joins in while you watch bored the scene. 'I bet I'm the one who has to drive back. Haaah ... so exhausting. My arms already hurting like hell, but who cares. As long as I can fall in my bed I'm happy.'

You look around and notice something. One window, near the edge from the wall, looks different from all the other windows. You start to walk over to it. "Hm? (Y/n)-chan, where are you going jo?" Hatabou ask and follows you. The other three still trying to open the doors. "Don't you think this window looks ... strange, Hatabou?" You hum and try to open it.