Part Fifteen: Date with sweetie pie

It's 07:30 am and you get shook softly. You hum before opening slowly your eyes. "Good morning (y/n)-chan~." Todomatsu coos happy with a cat like smile. "Morning Todo." You mumble tired and sit up. "Let's eat breakfast." You look around and see the others are still sleeping. You shrug and stand with a yawn up. Walking out of the room with Todomatsu and down the hallway.

"When do we start Todo?" "Oh, in two hours we go (y/n)-chan. Since all the shops opening around ten I think it's the best if we leave at 09:30. So you have all the time you need, not like by the others." Todomatsu explains and smiles innocently at you. You chuckle slightly and rub your eye tired. "You really don't like your brothers that much, huh?" "Nope."

~Time skip~
After a few things happened you two leave the house. Like by the other two dates you wear Todomatsu's outfit, while he dressed as well different. But for you nothing really new. "So we stay in Akatsuka, Todo?" You ask curious smiling. Todomatsu nod his head with a hum. "I figure that you may like it (y/n)-chan. I know the last time we were in a store wasn't really that good, but now that we're alone we'll have more fun."

You laugh softly and say: "Really? Then I'll look forward to it, Todo." Todomatsu's cheeks turning light red, but he smiles a little excited.

A few moments later and you two are in the middle of the town. You look at all the shops while Todomatsu glance to you from time to time. "Do you like to go somewhere special, (y/n)-chan? We can also just in one store and look around if you want. Or we-" But you interrupt Todomatsu. "What do you want to do, Todo?" "Eh?"

You smile at Todomatsu while he looks caught out off guard at you. "W-What?" "I read a few things about dates and I can't understand why the boy needs to do what the girl wants. Why can't they share their ideas and do something both enjoy? So that's why I ask, what do you want to do, Todo?" Todomatsu's eyes widen while he can't help and blush.

~And then...~
You two walk out of the shop and start to walk again. "That you like such things (y/n)-chan, I never image this." Todomatsu smiles a bit sweaty. "What? You don't think this horror cat beanie was cute Todo?" You ask pouting while holding the small bag up. "It's just scary." Todomatsu's lose a bit color from his face, but you get an idea. "Eh~? You're scared of horror Todo~?" You ask with a teasing smirk and slide your index finger down Todomatsu's spine. Causing him to squeak slightly.

Todomatsu pouts while looking at you, but you laugh softly. "Okay, okay. I'll stop Todo." Todomatsu takes suddenly the three bags out of your hands and hold them now. You hum confused and look now at him. "Don't treat me like a little kid (y/n)-chan. I'll hold it for you. I'm a guy too, so I'm strong, see?"

Even if's a bit childish, you can't help but smile slightly. "You didn't have to prove it, but I never saw you as a kid or a girl, Todo. Teasing you is just funny, but thank you." Todomatsu wants to say something, but he sees something. On your hands are red streams, what said the bags were actually heavy for you. "L-Let us go in this café (y/n)-chan. They have a really good cake and their drinks are looking always so cute."

~Later~
After spending much time together you two sit in a small fast food restaurant and eat together. Well, you share it since Todomatsu didn't had that much money anymore and you didn't wanted to take more from him as he already give out for you. "And you don't judge me (y/n)-chan?" Todomatsu ask a bit sad. Honestly he wanted to impress you with a better dinner, but because of his older brothers he lost much of his big jackpot from pachinko.

"Why should I, Todo? I love fast food and eating it together is more funnier than alone." You smile happy and put a frit in your mouth. "(Y-Y/n)-chan?" You hum and look up to Todomatsu. He opens his mouth, but thinks about what he wants to say. Even if Todomatsu wants you as his girlfriend he lost the his confidence after seeing your cute smile.

"D-Do ... w-what do you think ... of me?" You hum confused and think about the question. "Well ... I think you're a nice guy, Todo. Even if the others saying you're a sly monster, I think everybody can be sly from time to time. Not just that you're cute, you also bought me food. A reason more why I like you." Todomatsu's cheeks turning cherry red while he looks shy down at his legs.

"I-I also ... think you're a nice girl, (y/n)-chan. You never judge me and even go with me every night ... you know what I mean." Todomatsu blush a little in embarrassment. "Nah, it's fine. Besides, it's really cute when you're like this Todo. Gives me the feeling of being a tough cookie." You chuckle.

You flinch slightly when Todomatsu suddenly takes your hands and squeeze them a bit. "But if you ever need help (y/n)-chan, remember that I'm a man too. I would do everything if it means to protect you." Todomatsu said with determination in his eyes.

Your eyes widen slightly, but you smile softly. "Thank you, Todo. I'll remember this."