Todomatsu ending

Todomatsu reach the hill and pants cutely for air. He knew you would run to the only spot where he sits sometimes. You found Todomatsu sitting here when you were walking around the town for a while. Since Todomatsu didn't knew which other spot you know, he was hoping dearly to find you here. To his luck, you already sit on the bench. 'I'm so glas (y/n)-chan is here.' Taking a few, deep breathes of air inside his lungs, Todomatsu walks quickly over to you.

"(Y/n)-chan." You jump slightly and look with red, puffy eyes up to Todomatsu. A few tears are still in your eyes. "Here, I thought you need this." You hum and look down to the ice cold green tea bottle Todomatsu bought by an drinks machine. "It will make the swelling go less, you know?"

You hesitate at first, but mumble a quiet 'thank you' out and take the bottle. Pressing it carefully against your eyes as much as you can. The cold air who gets in contact with your eyes feels actually really good. Todomatsu sits down next to you.

"It's the first time I see you crying, (y/n)-chan. You look really cute, you know? Even when your eyes are so red like this." Todomatsu giggles and smiles cutely at you. You open your mouth slightly, but close it again. Keeping the bottle on your eyes.

Todomatsu sighs quietly and looks unsure down at his legs. He don't know what he should say to cheer you up. So you two keep silence for a while, until Todomatsu ask: "D-Do you ... want to talk with me about it, (y/n)-chan? M-Maybe I can help you?"

Your lips quivering and tears starting to roll down from your face again. Todomatsu's eyes widen when he sees your tears. "I ... what do you expect me to say, Todomatsu? I can only cry, because if I would had the money, I could had saved my mother. But I didn't had enough. No matter what I tried, it was never enough money to pay the medicine. My mother died, because I couldn't gather enough money together. It's all my fault." You lay your upper body down, huddling yourself together and starting to sob.

Todomatsu quickly gets closer to you, laying his hands onto your shoulders gently. "(Y/n)-chan, nothing of these is your fault." Todomatsu says with a soft voice. You only huddle yourself more together. "L-Listen, (y/n)-chan, do you remember our date? When I said, if you ever need help, that you always can come to me? (Y/n)-chan, I don't want to see you crying like this. Please, talk with me. I want to make you smile again."

You sniff and let a shaky breath escape your mouth. "Todomatsu ... is it my fault ... that my mother died? Please, tell me ... the truth." "Of course not. (Y/n)-chan, you would do everything to save the people around you. I didn't saw it, but I'll lay my hand into fire when I say you tried everything you could. You are so kind and you don't care for your own health (y/n)-chan, I'm sure you did as much as you could. Don't think you-?!" But without a word, you suddenly hug Todomatsu tightly. Bury your face into his chest while clenching with your hands tightly his hoodie.

Todomatsu hesitate at first to hug you back, because he didn't thought you will hug him out of nowhere, but he tries his best to comfort you. " ... I think your mother would be really glad to see how strong you got, (y/n)-chan. But now you have me. If you ever feel sad or have a problem, please come to me and talk with me, (y/n)-chan. I don't want to see my girlfriend sad." Your eyes widen, but you don't move any inch away from Todomatsu.

He in the meantime is a blushing mess. 'Uwa, I just said to (y/n)-chan that I love her. Ugh! This feels so awkward right now!' Todomatsu smiles really nervous, waiting for your answer to the sudden confession. You grip his hoodie tigther and gulp before saying: "Thank you ... f-for saying this, Todo." Todomatsu's heartbeat starts to rise and he has the feeling you just accept his confession. But to make sure of that, Todomatsu grabs the confidence he has and ask: "C-Can I ... kiss you, (y-y/n)-chan?"

When you pull away and look up to Todomatsu, his whole face turns crimson. You shurt your eyes tightly and wait for him to kiss you. Todomatsu leans slowly down and tense slightly up when his lips coming in contact with yours. You two stay like this for a while until Todomatsu pulls away.

You laugh softly when you opened your eyes a bit. "You look really cute when you're blushing like this, Todo." Todomatsu glance nervous away from you before hugging you tightly. "D-Do you feel better now, (y/n)-chan?" You hum with a smile and hug Todomatsu gently. "Thanks to you, I do, Todo. Can I please see your cute blushing face again?" Todomatsu hesitate, but pulls slowly away. He pouts while looking away from you.

You giggle and put your hands onto his cheeks. "You're really cute, Todo." "I know that, but you're even cuter, (y/n)-chan." Todomatsu smiles at you beofre kissing your forehead. Your blush a rosy red and glance away.

Todomatsu giggles and says: "Look at this cute blushing face~."