Part Ten: Can't think about getting married

Dekapan called and asked if you could wait a bit longer. Rebuilding the machine takes more time he thought of. Since you don't mind hanging around the brothers you said it's okay. You didn't had anything to do, the sextuplets were still sleeping and Matsuyo wants you so badly as her daughter in law. So that's why she pulled you into the living room and shows you now old pictures of her sons when they were toddlers.

"I really love this one~. It's my favorite pictures from all~." Matsuyo said dreamy. It shows the brothers how they look all at the same time with an happy smile in the camera over while they are still babies. You smile softly and say: "Yeah. It's really cute." You turn to the next page and look at the next pictures. "Say (y/n), how do you think of my sons?"

The sextuplets woke up after a while and made their way down the stairs. Before they could step inside the living room they heard their mother asking such a question. That's why they quickly stopped and breathing as quiet as possible. These boys want to know what a girl is actually thinking of them.

You hum and think about the sextuplets. "Hmmm ... III ... like them. Yeah, I like your sons, Mrs. Matsuno." You smile. "And what exactly? Can you tell me what you especially like about them? Please?" 'Do I even have a choice?' You think with an dumbfounded smile to yourself.

"Well ... they are ... nice? Even if they get touchy from time to time or flirting in a really bad way, they are really nice people. I don't really know how to describe it, but I think ... you raised really kindhearted men up, Mrs. Matsuno. Your sons may don't look like it on the first impression if you talk with them, but after spending more time with them I can say they really care for others. In a ... weird way." You tried your best to describe it in a way it doesn't sound weird or anything.

"And do you think, maybe, to marry one of my sons if you can't go back to your world, y/n? Just hypothetical of course." Matsuyo smiles innocently. You tense up while the sextuplets could beg their mother to stop talking about this. They wish right now to stepped inside the living room before this question got mentioned.

You smile a bit sadly and shut your eyes. "I think it's impossible. Not because I wouldn't like it or anything, but ... I already got betrayed from a man. It may sounds selfish, but I don't want to get thrown away like trash again. So I'm sorry, Mrs. Matsuno. I think I can't marry one of your sons." The sextuplets staring down with widen eyes at the floor.

"Did something happened? We can talk about it, if you want." Matsuyo ask worried. You sigh quietly with a small smile before resting your hand in the palm of you hand. Elbow on the table to hold the balance and the weight from your head. "Nah, it's fine. Besides ... you know, listening to other peoples conversation isn't that nice." The sextuplets jumping slightly before stepping slowly out of their hiding place. Looking a bit unwell away from you.

Matsuyo is surprised that you even notice her sons. She already knew they were behind the door, but she didn't said a single word about it. A reason why she asked you this questions.

"Eh? You guys were really there? Woah, I'm pretty good at guessing." You chuckle with an evil smirk. "Eh?! You didn't even knew it?!" The boys asking shocked. "Nope."

~And then...~
You sit on the couch with your head facing the floor and your legs laying on the backrest. Choromatsu said you can lend his manga if you want so you read one. "(Y/n)-chan." You hum and look to the side. The sextuplets looking a little worried. "About the thing with our mother..." Karamatsu starts unsure. He don't know if it's okay to talk about this if you don't start this theme by yourself.

You stare at the brothers with an deadpan expression. " ... You mean about the marry thing? I'm sorry, but I don't see you in my honeymoon fantasy." The sextuplets having now a crimson face. "We didn't mean-wait! Why aren't I in your honeymoon fantasy?!" The boys asking at first angry, before shocked. "Ehhh~? Should I see ya in my dirty thoughts~?" You ask with a dumbfounded smile.

"You make it only worst!!"