Part Fourteen: Date with frog cutie

You woke up around 8 am and eat with the others breakfast. Choromatsu was all the time glancing at you with a nervous smile. You notice this of course, but didn't said a word. While the others got really pissed off from all this and Osomatsu was about to say something if Karamatsu wouldn't had stopped him.

You put on the clothes Choromatsu chose for you while he put on something that made you confused. (A/N: Look at the picture above) Like yesterday, you sit in the train. Choromatsu looks nervous smiling down to his legs while a light red blush is visible on his cheeks. " ... What did you planed, Choro? Your outfit made me curious."

"E-Eh?! A-Ah uh ... i-it's nothing special, r-really (y/n)-chan! J-Just g-going hi-hiking!" Choromatsu stutters nervous. "Oh! That sounds pretty awesome. It's been a while since I was hiking, so I hope you guide me through the dangerous ways Choro." You chuckle. Choromatsu's cheeks turning rosy red, but he smiles a bit excited. Seems like Choromatsu made a good decision.

~Time skip~
You follow Choromatsu while you two walk up the small hill. "What's in the bag by the way?" "E-Eh? A-Ah, I thought we um ... c-could eat something by the place I-?!" Suddenly you walk a bit faster up. "What are we waiting for Choro?! Let-uah!" You tripped over a stone and stumble forward, but you are able to hold the balance.

Choromatsu laughs softly while you blush in embarrassment. You hum when Choromatsu tap your shoulder. "You'll trip, so it's be dangerous. Walk steadily with me." Choromatsu said with a smile while holding a hand out to you. Your cheeks turning red, but you nod your head with a hum. Taking Choromatsu's hand and walking now with him up again.

After a while you two arrive the place where Choromatsu wanted to go. The landscape is beautiful, the grass is light green and the wind blows the leaves from trees softly. Sadly you don't have a smartphone to take a picture. "(Y/n)-chan." You hum and look to the side.

Choromatsu placed his jacket down on the ground for you to sit on while he sits on the grass. "Y-You didn't have to-" "It's okay (y/n)-chan. Come on, sit down." You want to protest, but Choromatsu's triangle smile is melting you. So you sit down on his jacket while Choromatsu zips his bag open.

A few snacks, water and bread is inside the bag. Choromatsu hands you over one of the breads. "I-I made them, so ... d-don't hope too much, (y/n)-chan." Choromatsu smiles nervously. You take a bite before sighing in pure bliss. "Thif if fo uuf~!" (This is so good) "R-Really?" Choromatsu ask a bit excited. You nod your head and take another bite.

Choromatsu smiles really happy and start to eat his own. You swallow the food down and look to the green Matsu boy. "I bet you will be a great husband, Choro." "?!" Choromatsu chokes on his own food, but drinks quickly water. "W-What?!" "I mean, every woman loves a man who can cook and from what I taste you would be the perfect husband, Choro. Not only can you cook, you really are caring and I bet you would do everything for the person you love."

Choromatsu's face turns crimson and he looks quickly down at his legs. "Y-You really ... th-think this, (y-y/n)-chan?" "Hmh. So don't worry about anything and just be yourself Choro. I really found it cute when you talk so happy about Nyaa-chan. You look so relaxed, like you can be yourself." You smile before biting down on the bread again.

" ... Thank you, (y/n)-chan." Choromatsu smiles softly and looks down on his food. "You know, I have the feeling I can talk with you about everything. You don't even interrupt me when I talk about Nyaa-chan. Even if we two only know each other for ten days, it feels like I know you since kindergarten. So thank you ... for being such a kind person to me and my brothers."

Choromatsu smiles with closed eyes at you and a slight blush on his cheeks. A blush goes over your face while you stare at Choromatsu. The grip on your bread tightens.

"E-Eh?! (Y-Y/n)-chan, the bread!" "Eh?" You look down and see that you pressed your fingers inside and squeezed the butter (along with the inside) out of the bread. "Oh shi-!" "He-Here! Take the nap-don't eat the whole thing at once!"

Let's say you two had a really excited date, especially after Choromatsu tripped and fell into a small river.

You were dying from laughing.