Part Sixteen: Date with cool dude

A dark shadow looms over you. Even if you are sleeping, you can feel it. You open your eyes slowly and look tired up. "Rise and shine, Karamatsu girl~." Karamatsu smiles down at you, already dressed. You hum slightly before sitting slowly up. "What time is it?" You ask tired, rubbing with one hand your eye and causing Karamatsu to blush slightly from your cuteness.

"Heh. It's nine in the evening, my sweetheart." "What?!" You look now really shocked at Karamatsu. Panic starts to fill your body. "I-I'm sorry! Di-Did I oversleep, Kara?! B-But we could spend the rest of the day together! I-I mean, five hours is enough, ri-right?!" You stand stumbling up, but when you want to make a step forward your foot sticks under the blanket and you trip. "Uff!" Your face meet, to your luck, the futon and no one else. Seems like the others aren't here either.

Karamatsu let's out a small 'pfft', but tries not to laugh. "I-I apologize, my lady. I lied to you just to see how you react." You groan, but are in the same time relieved. "Don't scare me like this, Kara." The blue Matsu boy hums and look now down to you. "I really thought I overslept the day with you. Don't ever do this again please." You stand up while Karamatsu's cheeks turning red. He can't believe it was so important for you.

~Time skip~
After eating a quick breakfast Karamatsu took you with him to the train. Maybe all of the other two will take you to the train as well? You keep asked Karamatsu were you go, but he said it's a surprise. So after talking for a while you two made it to the station.

Now you stand by a beach. "It's the sea~!!" You say with sparkling eyes. "Heh, I figured on such warm days, you would love cooling down by a beautiful beach. But his beauty is nothing when i see you, Karamatsu girl." Your cheeks turning slightly red, but you laugh softly. "That's somehow really cute." Karamatsu flinch and can't concentrate anymore. You really are too much for this poor boys heart. "But ... I don't have a swimsuit, Kara." "Eh?"

~And then...~
After you bought a swimsuit you changed and Karamatsu as well. You look in the mirror while eyes your body up and down. "Hmmm..." You put your hands on your chest, lift them a bit up and take them away again. ' ... Isn't that just underwear?'

With that thought you leave the changing room. Karamatsu waits with a slight blush on his cheeks outside since he was earlier done. "Kara." The person addressed hums and look to you. Karamatsu almost get an nosebleed just from seeing you in a bikini. "Uuuh~. You look really cool, Kara. But you always look so cool, I shouldn't be surprised." You smile innocently and giving Karamatsu an heart attack with that.

After searching for a good place, Karamatsu placed a blanket down on the soft sand and luckily the beach umbrella was already there. Maybe someone left it here or something like this. Karamatsu went off to get a drink and you wait like a good child on the blanket in the shadow.

"Hey, there~! Cutie~!" You hum and look bored up. "Me?" You ask the stranger with a quirked brow. "Yeah! I'm talking to you, girl!" You look still bored at the man and eye him up and down. " ... You're dumb." "Eh?!" Now he looks shocked at you. "Go away. I know someone much cuter and hotter than you. Beside that, I had the same thing you have three months ago." The man mumbles to himself while thinking about what you said.

When he realize it, his face went completely pal. "S-See you never again." He quickly walks away and looks like he is about to throw up. 'Ugh! So these guys are the one my mother always warned me about. Disgusting.' A shiver in disgust runs down your spine just by the thought of him touching you. "Ok, Karamatu girl." You hum and look to the side.

Karamatsu slides his sunglasses up and says: "Is the private beach of your heart open?" Karamatsu ask in Japanese-English and winks at you. In his left hand he holds a drink out to you while a slight smirk rest on his lips. You stare at the blue liquid in the cocktail glass before up to Karamatsu. The feeling of disgust got washed away just from that. You smile softly and say: "Thank you, Kara. And you know, this private beach can lead to misunderstanding if you don't mentation the heart thing." When Karamatsu realize what you mean and he blush flustered you chuckle slightly.

~Time skip~
After spending time in the water and Karamatsu trying to impress you time flew by really fast. Now you two sit back in the train again while the sun starts to go down slowly. "I had so much fun today. Thanks Kara." You smile happy while hugging the backpack against your chest. "Heh. I'm happy you enjoyed this day, Karamatsu girl~." You chuckle a bit.

You two are with four more people the only one in this train. But you sit far away from them, so they aren't able to hear what you are talking about. " ... Say my dear, you said this morning it would be bad if you overslept our date today. May I ask why?" You glance to Karamatsu while he looks down at his legs. Seems like he mean it for real.

" ... Well, the others spending a whole day with me too and it would be not fair if you didn't even get half of it, Kara." You smile a little. "A-Ah ... I see." Seems like Karamatsu had more hope. " ... Kara, do you still remember what I said to you on the rooftop? It's been a while, but-" "I do." Karamatsu interrupts you suddenly. 'Is something bothering him?' "Then? Wanna talk?" You ask with a smile.

Karamatsu grips his hand tightly while looking down. "I ... don't really think you want to hear this, (y/n)-chan." Karamatsu said a bit flustered with a smile. " ... How do you know if you don't do it, Kara?" Karamatsu gulps but can't bring himself over to it. You notice this of course and lift one arm up. "?!"

You put your hand down on Karamatsu's head and ruffle his hair softly. When you take your hand away Karamatsu looks at you with an expression you can't really tell. "You know Kara, being kind and everything is a good thing. On this world, not much of this sort of humans are wandering around. But ... even kind hearted people are allowed to say spoiled things too. Asking for something in return is for this people hard, because they are afraid the humans around them would refuse it or hating them. ... Kara, I don't know what lays on your heart you can't tell me and I would never force you to tell me if you don't want to, but I can promise you I'll always listen to you. If it means for you to feel better I would do it even in the middle of the night. So, Kara ... don't feel afraid to ask for something in return, 'kay?"

" ... Is this really okay?" Karamatsu lips quivering, small tears collected in his eyes and his cheeks turned red. You look surprised at Karamatsu, but smile softly.

"Of course it's fine."