21. Treasures

Chases POV

I watch her face as she's crying and I see so much emotion and I know it's not even all of what she holds in, I've been dating this beautiful woman for almost 2 months and all that time I see what she goes through with her brother, mom and the emotion from losing her father. I know that'll never go away. All I wanna do is hold this girl and take all her pain away. She's a good girl who doesn't deserve everything she's been through in her life, I'm glad I'm there for her and I can be with her at her time of need. I hug her and let her cry in my arms, and just then the truck pulls up to us and I see Tyler nod his head at me "Babe your brothers are here" I tell her and she takes a few deep breaths and wipes her eyes then looks at me "I'm sorry love I didn't mean to cry so much" she said and it broke me, why's she apologizing to me for letting go? "Don't be, I understand" I simply told her then kissed her lips, they were swollen from crying but I wanted them back on mine the second she pulled away. "Let's go, you can help me go through boxes!" She said excitedly and just like that it's like nothing was wrong, she was happy and I couldn't believe she could just flip the switch like that. But I got out of the truck and walked with her to her brothers truck while her brothers were unloading the boxes. Jimmy kept staring at me and it was amusing how much he didn't like me, I didn't do anything wrong and this guy legitimately hated me every time I was around he would mad dog me, but Tyler was cool he didn't seem to mind. "Babe I don't wanna go through the boxes with my brothers here so go along with me" she whispered to me and I simply nodded my head, just then Jimmy walks up to her handing her a small black box "This one has your name on it" he told her and her eyes lit up, "Thanks, look guys I gotta go pick up Vanessa but when I go through them I'll let you know if you wanna come or let you know what I find or put stuff aside for you guys." She told her brothers and I took the keys out like I was getting ready to leave. 'Were we leaving?' I asked myself unsure of this woman I laughed in my head "Okay sis I'll be in touch" Jimmy says giving her a side hug, and just looking at me, you can tell she doesn't really get along with him, I wonder why, then Tyler walks up to her and embraces her in a hug whispering something in her ear making her laugh and smile at him. "I love you sister, let me know!" He tells her and walks up to me shaking my hand "Later man" Tyler tells me as they both walk out. She then turns to me "Ready?" She asks and I don't know what she means "For?" I ask confused as fuck but I wait... As she smiles she walks towards the table by the door "I need a knife for these fucking boxes" she says picking up a box cutter "Got it!" She says shaking it in the air, "So we're staying here?" I ask her and she laughs "Yes the whole Vanessa thing was just to get them to leave" she says clearing things up. As she cuts the tape off the small black box that had her name and opens it, she then quickly shuts it. I'm curious but I don't wanna ask so I stay quiet and remain still not showing any signs of curiosity, when she looks at me and smiles "Wanna see something cool?" She asks me and I smile back nodding at her question and she opens the box again and pulls out a little book with a lock on the side, and smiles "This was my diary" she whispers to me and she looks so happy to be lost in memories. "Funny how he kept this" she said to herself but then read through it, when she stopped on a page and smiled "Listen to this" she starts "Today I helped my dad change the oil on a car, it was really messy but I had a lot of fun! My dads gonna teach me how to replace a fan belt tomorrow, he was supposed to show Tyler but he's going to the arcade with his friends instead." She rolls her eyes and stops reading. Then she hands it to me and looks through the box again "You weren't a normal teenager huh?" I ask her and she looks at me and cocks her head to the side like a puppy "Nope!" She says popping the p and then she pulls out a necklace with a locket on it and laughs opening it up "Look me and Ness" she shows me and then closes the box. Walking to the cardboard box on the floor near the door "Let's do this box and then we'll break and go eat" she tells me pulling out the box cutter from her pocket and cutting the tape holding the box together. As she lifts each flap open she lifts her eyebrow "Weird" she simply says. So I walk up to her and look in the box, inside is trophies, tons of little gold trophies. "They're Jimmys, ones for basketball" she says pulling one by one out "Baseball, soccer, football" she puts them back "Fuck how many sports did my brother play?" She says to me and I laugh "You think he'd want these?" I ask her and she shrugs "I'm gonna give them to him anyways" she tells me. She closes the box and puts it on the other side of the garage, grabs a marker from the table and write Jimbo on the side "Nickname I used to call him when I was little" she smiles. She then walks up to the car opening the door and popping the hood, as she walks to the front of the car she lifts the hood and locks it in place with the bar, then she almost climbs in cause she so short and I laugh watching her making sure she doesn't fall in. She then wipes her hands on her jeans "So Chase," she starts to tell me looking at me like I just saved her cat from a tree "Yes my little monkey wrench?" I say and she shakes her head with a smile on her lips "Since my dad's not here to fix the car with me, would you wanna help me?" She asks "I mean not that I need help but so we can do it together?" She quickly adds and I smile "Of course I would love to" I say wrapping my arms around her, holding her and kissing her head. She then closes the hood of the car and heads towards the door "Hungry?" She asks me and I follow her to the door "For you" I say grabbing her waist spinning her around. And on that note I feel her turn around and kiss my lips leaving me to want her even more. "Fuck the food let's go upstairs!" I tell her and she removes herself from my lips and arms "I'm hungry, let's eat first" she says opening the door to leave and I just laugh.
*************

Andys POV

I was so excited to be going through my dads treasures and everything he had locked away, it's so exciting to see my diary and the small things I had forgot about that he saved. Not to mention the trophies, I feel like Jimmy isn't telling me something maybe somethings on his mind and he's not letting me in. Oh well I'll just have to keep fishing till I find out. I'm very excited about the car, the boxes are one thing but the car? Like wow I didn't even know my dad found one, we looked for months on end and couldn't actually find one, plus to know he had it just makes me happy knowing that he kept looking until he found it. I smile remembering him and I looking through junk yards when all of a sudden I see Chases hand "Baby, you in there" he laughs and I snap back into reality "Yeah sorry, I was thinking" I feel like I do that a lot 'You do' inner me says honestly "I was going to get pizza, is that okay?" He asks me 'Is pizza ever NOT okay?' My inner self asks sarcastically and I giggle "Yes love" I say before zoning out again thinking of what else I might find in the cardboard boxes in the garage, I think in all there was like 20 boxes and 2 trash bags which I'm sure had clothes or blankets in them and the car. I'm glad my brothers let me do all the reviling but I really want Ty to go through them with me. As we pull up to dominos I smile "I'm gonna make a call while you go get the food" I tell Chase "Okay love" he says and it's just so sexy to see this big hunky man say cute stuff like that to me. I shake my dirty thoughts away and dial Ty on my phone and after 2 rings,
"Hey sis, you okay?" He asks right away and I smile at his concern "Yes perfect, I wanna know if you wanna come open boxes with me tonight?" I ask hoping he says yes cause it's hard to do so without him with me. "I'd love to, can I bring the girls?" He asks and I get excited about seeing my nieces "Yes! Bring them, see you at 7?"  I say like a question "See you later love you" He hangs up before I could reply and just then Chase walks up to my window handing me 3 pizza boxes "Why so much food?" I say as he gets into the driver seat "Just in case, I got you your own pizza by the way" he tells me and it's like he knows me too damn well. "I invited my brother and the girls to help go through the boxes" I tell him as we head back and he looks at me "That's good" he simply says and I smile, knowing he wanted to help me "I still want you there" I tell him as a reassurance and he laughs "I wasn't planning on letting you read your diary by yourself" he tells me and winks, I just shake my head "Hope it doesn't get too graphic about my life" I say mocking his excitement. But then I lean over and kiss his cheek and scoot to the middle seat and place the pizza beside me and kiss his jawline down, making my way passed his scruffy chin to the soft spot on his neck knowing damn well what I'm doing "Baby you're gonna make me wreck" he mumbles and I smile against his neck "Then don't pay attention to me" I kiss more and lick him up and down his neck and I know he wants it just as much as I do I've been dying trying to wait and I can't any longer I need him, I'm not even hungry anymore, well not for food anyways. I say as I make my way to his lips knowing we're on my street I kiss his lips and he responds back licking my bottom lip and our tongues dance together as we pull into the parking lot, I can't take my lips off his and it's exhilarating as he parks the truck I climb on top of him and he grabs my thighs holding me up as he's trying to get out of the truck when I stop his hand, "Wanna break it in?" I ask in between kissing him "He smiles on my lips and bites my bottom lip, letting out a moan I hear him grunt and I can't control myself.