3. The Date

Andys POV
Friday 5:30pm I lock up shop, turn the sign off and head upstairs, my little home is cozy and perfect just above the office. I quickly jump in the shower and begin to wash my hair.... after I get out, slipping on my black lace corset and thong, I felt confident and so I decide on a off the shoulder black sweater over some jean shorts and my black suede 3 inch boots. Adding some makeup Smokey eye, eyeliner, lashes and let's not forget lipstick I begin blowdrying my hair and when it's dry I plug in my curling iron and wait till the light's green and I start to curl it. Feeling like a million bucks, I look myself over in the mirror feeling accomplished and decide to head downstairs, I assume he doesn't know I live above the shop, I walked through the office and recheck the windows and other doors, I walk outside and lock up the front door. A Harley pulls up, black with blue pinstripes 107 cubic-inch Twin Cam V-twin engine I listen to it purr it's music to my ears just beautiful!! The man steps off the bike and removes his helmet, Chase stands there blue Jeans and a black shirt with a leather jacket on top, looking like he needs to be licked! I'm a nervous wreck feeling my insides clench at the thought I walk up to him "Hi, nice Harley let me guess, Chrome 2-1-2 dual exhaust with tapered mufflers? What's that get you? 43 mpg?" I say he just stares at me...

Chases POV
I hop out the shower drying my body and ran the towel through my hair and get dressed, I walk downstairs and Miles smirks "Where you going Romeo?" I roll my eyes "With Andy on a date" he raised his brows "She said yes?" He asked with shock, "Uh huh" I nodded *whistle* "Told you she would" he patted my shoulder "Whatever" I begin to head out "Laters Miles" I yell back, closing the front door and hopping on my bike, I ride to her shop... pulling up I notice her standing there, her black sweater hanging off her right shoulder, with cut off shorts that hugged her ass so perfectly, she curled her hair and she's wearing more makeup than usual, she looks like a snack waiting to be eaten! I park and get off removing my helmet, she walks over to me "Hi, nice Harley let me guess, Chrome 2-1-2 dual exhaust with tapered mufflers? What's that get you? 43 mpg?" She asks and I'm in complete awe, Holy shit she's good she's perfect! I must of been staring cause she looks at me with a lifted eyebrow, "Yeah" I shook my head and blinked managing to get that word out as she looks at the bike "You ready to ride?" I finally spoke and She nods in appreciation and I hand her my extra helmet.... about 20 minutes later we arrive at the restaurant, I took the long way since I had time to kill before our reservation, she hops off and removes her helmet "That was fun!" She says excitedly I smile in return and chuckle. "Hungry?" She nods and we head inside Vincenti Ristorante "I hope you like Italian, reservations for Bridges" I tell the maître d as he leads us to the back. We walk and she looks nervous so I slide my hand over her shoulder, I can see the start of a tattoo just above the sweater but I can't quite make it out, after we sit I order some wine and look over the menu trying to make small talk.

Andys POV
"You have to try the breadsticks here" Chase says as I look over the menu, 'It's so fancy' I say to myself as if reading my mind he says "Nice place huh? It's my favorite, my father knows the owner, been coming here since I was a boy." he says "How long is that?" I say trying to figure out how old he is "31 years, if you're asking my age" he smirks, the waiter brings over some white wine and begins to pour 2 glasses, I nod in appreciation and Chase thanks the waiter we then order, after the waiter leaves I begin to make small talk. "So did the car run right? No problems?" I ask "Perfect!" Curious I ask "You had me fix the car for the weekend and you're not even using it" I smile "It's not my car" he quickly says and drinks down his wine, weird he ordered wine, I would have much rather had a beer but oh well, This is awkward, maybe it's just me I haven't been in the game lately but it feels like he's trying too hard. "Um so what do you like to do for fun Andy?" He asks, honestly I drink and watch football most days, or dance I love to dance but I say "Not this" I laugh "Not that I'm not enjoying myself it's perfect I'm just used to pizza and beer at a bar or something of that sort" I say trying not to make him feel bad "Really?" He asked "Where have you been all my life? I'm sorry I brought you here I wanted to try and be... romantic" he chuckles  "Next time I'll make the plans" I say as I bite my lip "Next time?" He says, I simply smile at him "Yes, Next time I gotta show you what a good time to me really is" I wink. Our food comes and we eat creating small talk in between bites and laughs. As we get ready to leave I slide on my helmet and hop on the bike behind him, "Turn Here" I motion to the right of me he turns and we ride down a dirt road for about 2 minutes pulling up on a hill as we get to the top I tell him to park. Parking we hop off the bike and over look the city "It's my favorite place to come when I'm out and about, he looks at me and smiles. "Can I kiss you?" He asks "Sure" I say and next thing I know his lips are crashing on mine, my eyes immediately close and my head tilts back, his tongue slides over my bottom lip asking for permission to deepen the kiss and I open my mouth letting our tongues dance as his plays with my metal ball in the middle of my tongue.... My core tightens and I feel myself wanting more. I let go and let his hands roam down my body, I feel his hands grasping my ass and squeezing slightly as I moan he takes it as a sign to lift me up, instantly my legs wrap around his waist and our lips part "I want you Andy" he says while kissing my neck, I couldn't help myself I was just as hungry as him "My place or Yours?" I say bitting my lip.