19

My sister said, what the hell am I doing, and that I should post more ofte n. So here I am trying to do that.

There is a bit of a time skip.

Ps.: 🔝 is Evelyn in time now

: 🔝 is Evelyn in time now

I close my book which I just finished and place it back on a shelf

I close my book which I just finished and place it back on a shelf. I go to met my Beloved. While I decent the stairs, I rub my now heavily pregnant belly. In a month or so we will get to hold our little girl. Yes, it was confirmed not long ago I am indeed pregnant with a girl. Both of us were over the moon happy.

Just before I finished my book, Gregori mindlinked me that he finished the nursery. Although I told him, he can ask for help, he insisted on doing it himself.

I have three guards around me all the time now. Especially after what happened with his father. In case you wonder what has happened with him, he was exiled. Gregori wanted him dead or locked up, but I thought that was taking it too far.

My parents wanted me out of Russia and back in pack. I declined all of their pleadings and also Kai ones. I know they are concerned but I can't leave Gregori and this kingdom so I will be safe.

Gregori needs me. He is working too much. We got two more death threats towards me. I hope they just stay threats. I finally come to nursery and knock on door. Two guards stand in the hallway and Byron waits next to me, till Gregori comes out.

"There you are Treasure, what took you so long." He says, with a slight russian accent in his voice. Ugh his voice is such a turn on. I blame my pregnancy hormones on that one.

"Our daughter makes the progress of walking slower." I joke a bit and both Byron and my Beloved laugh wholeheartedly.

"Close your eyes love." Gregori whispers and when I do, he leads me in the room. I am feeling a bit giddy inside. Nursery is inside our room, so you have to go through ours to get to it. Gregori is carefully leading me through our room.

"You can open up now, my love." He says and I open my eyes. I slowly turn around, taking it all in. I can't believe it how beautiful it is. It's beyond perfect. I open my mouth to say something, to comment anything, but I am lost for words.