8

"Well I guess that talk didn't went well?" I ask my mate as I stand near the window, looking out

"Well I guess that talk didn't went well?" I ask my mate as I stand near the window, looking out. I think this is the best view in this castle. And Gregori still needs to give tour of the grounds.

"No." He responds and I hear footsteps. He is probably gone. Well who knows what will happen next. I hope we find some way, I don't know what would happen if he would reject me.

I am suddenly spoon around and Gregori has me trapped between him and the wall. I feel my cheeks starting to burn with our proximity. I lower my head a bit so he wouldn't be able to see me blush.

"If you think that I am going to let you go because my father is throwing a tantrum, you are wrong treasure. Not even the whole council can make me want to find myself a new wife." He says and I feel relief wash over me. He places his hand on mine and I slowly look up at him.

I offer him a smile which he returns.

"Come on Treasure let's go see the garden, I promised you we will go to." He softly says. Gregori takes my hand and leads me out of our room. When we step out we take a turn left and my mate leads me to beautiful round stairs, we slowly decent down the stairs. I giggle a bit while we start slowly running -me feeling like a little kid again.

When we come down we take three right turns and when we come out. We walk on a path made of rocks before coming to the most beautiful site ever!

His garden is beyond beautiful, It's magical really! Everything is so detailed and oh- I am speechless!

"I think I have found my new favorite place in this world." I say and walk through the garden, Gregori following me. I beam like a little child at every little detail I see. Gregori chuckles at me but he keeps being quiet.

"My mom would love it here." I say to Gregori. We are now sitting at the edge of the natural water fountain.

At that moment I realized two things.

We don't really know each other.

and

I really need to get that letter to my family.

"Gregori?"

"Yes Treasure?"

"Could you appoint someone to get my letters to my parents. I don't want anyone else to read it or review it. It's not that I don't trust you or that I am hiding something, it's just I would want them to read it first." I softly say and take his hands in mine. I don't know why but both of us have this constant need to hold each other. Just to make sure we are there and this is all a reality.

"Of course. I will introduce you to a guard I trust with my life so he will take care of you and your matters. Now tell me something about your mom. We don't really know each other that much."

"Well my mom is the most beautiful and strong woman I have ever met. She is a water nymph and she can make my dad do anything. You see-" And I talked about mom. I told him about what happened to her, how she almost lost me and how brave she is. I told him about what a nobel and honest man dad is, and how he runs his pack like the best Alpha in the world. I told him about Kai and our sister-brother relationship. I told him about my friends and family.

I told him I love to dance, paint and read. I don't think I have ever talked that much in my whole life, but he was such a good listener and always asking me for more. After what was probably hours I stopped.

"What about you? What do you like to do?" I say. I am a bit ashamed I didn't consider that he may want to tell me something too. I just kept rambling.

"I like to read, listen to music and ride a horse. You have met my family and well can see that only normal one is Ekaterina. I have only one friend, he is my advisor and right hand. Or at least he will be as soon as I take over the crown." We are still sitting by the fountain and it's getting a bit colder.

"You mean when we get married and do the rituals?"

"Yes. But we are in no hurry. My father is messed up a bit ever since mom died. It was 10 years ago but I cannot blame him. I would loose my mind if I would ever lost you." He caresses my cheek.

"I don't really like your uncle, he gives off this weird vibes." I honestly tell him.

"That is why I adore you so much my Treasure. You are always honest. But for the record I don't like him too. He is planning something and dad is to oblivious to see it. But let's not focus on my weird family. Let's focus on us." He scoots closer to me. I noticed he didn't elaborate about him mom but I don't want to pry so I will let it slip.

"You're right. You declare you will bend the tradition for me so what is in store for us?" I ask softly, while running my hand through his blond silk locks.

"Well I have finished my training and now can devote my time to you. We get to know each other even more and decide together how fast and in which direction our relationship will go." He explains to me and I must say I am alright with his plan. I need time and he gave me time.

I look him in the eyes and we start to lean in. Our lips only inches apart.

"I want to kiss you so badly." He whispers, his hot breath falling on my lips. My anticipating lips which can't wait to feels Gregori's on theirs.

And no I am not some helpless, shy girl so I took matters in my own hands and pressed my lips firmly on his.