18

Gregori prepared a nice bath to me, with rose scent and flower petals he picked up in his mother's garden

Gregori prepared a nice bath to me, with rose scent and flower petals he picked up in his mother's garden. Then he picked me up and gently placed me in warm bath. He also asked me if I wish for him to go out, but I declined that. All I wish for him is to be near me. I do notice he is mind-talking with someone a lot, but that is surely cuz of the incident.

He is so calm and collected.

"Treasure?" I hear him say in his sweet voice. I lift my eyes to look at him. "I asked you if you want me to wash your hair."

"If you don't mind I would really appreciate it love." I smile gently. He gets in a bathtub behind me but with his clothes on. Ah, he is always so considerate and careful. But I don't want him to tiptoe around me. Yes I despise his father and I want to get his touch off me, but I wish for Gregori to relax.

I turn around and pull his shirt over his head. He slowly observers my motions. So I tuck on his sweats and wink at him, letting him know I am comfortable around him. He gets up and put them off, leaving him in only his boxers. Now we equal, since he didn't undress me fully.

He washes my hair and my neck. "Love? Can ya drink my blood? Just a bit, so you will be the last one to do it."

"Treasure but what about our baby?" He will be a great father. I can tell.

"Doctor said we can do that but small amounts at time. And I got that vitamins." I turn around and kiss him. Immediately he returns the kiss and his hands go on my hips. "Drink love." I whisper in his ear, while he leaves trace of kisses down my neck. When he reaches the spot he hesitates but I run my hand up and down his back and he bites in.

The feeling of that is exactly how it should be, estatic and overwhelming in the best way possible. Gregori soon pulls away. And although I know that is the right thing to do, I wish for more. And to lose this little piece of clothing we both have.

"Lets get you cleaned now and to bed. You both need some sleep." He smiles at me, gives me a forehead kiss and washes my neck.

Everything will be alright. I can get through anything with him besides me.

I wonder though what will happen to Gregori's father? I mean he is former king and his father after all.

"I see those wheels turning in your head Treasure. Don't think about anything now. We will deal with it after be both get some sleep. Do you think we will have a daughter or a son? How many kids do you want?" He rambles while we both dry ourselves with towels.

I giggle at him, sincerely. "I wish to have at least three kids. And I don't really care either they are boys or girls. What about you love?" I can sense he relaxes a bit, but I also feel his guilt. "Don't feel guilty Gregori. It's not your fault." He tries to say something but I shush him with my finger on his soft lips.

"Just accept that love." I say softly, them walk into our room. "So about children?" He follows me and chuckles.

Yes we will be alright.

"8 kids, and mostly girls. Although a boy first so he can protect his younger siblings."

What is it with these men? My mom told me dad wanted 10 kids, Gregori wants 8. I guess they think giving birth is easy. Well let me tell you, being a nymph or werewolf or vampire doesnt make it any easier.

"That is a lot of kids." I say amused with how adorable he looks when he is talking about a family he wishes us to have. He doesn't even know how cute he looks, and extremely handsome.

"I know. We have eternity. So 8 children in the time spam of eternity is not much Treasure." He clicks his tongue and winks at me.

I laugh whole heartedly. "I love you Gregori."

I finally updated hah