29

The time has finally come to return back to home

The time has finally come to return back to home. Our little family spent a week at my brothers pack. Brianna and Byron finally admitted their feelings for each other, I guess it took 'just' a war and some distance for them to be brave enough.

Unfortunately the moment we get back we have a lot of work to do. There are still some supporters of old ways and we dont want another rebellion. And everyone else needs help, new lords have to be assigned. This war seemed like a small thing, but in reality it was very draining on our country.

No one ever thinks on how war effects the country, it drains it, lowers people's spirits and leave many hungry.

At least Gregory was back in time for Serafina's birthday, which I must say was a lovely celebration. We had a huge pack picnic and it looked like a fairytale. Serafina got cranky pretty soon though, from all the attention she was receiving so we retired earlier.

And unfortunately me and Gregory didn't get any time alone, just me and him. I know he missed us both very much and he already had a feeling he was missing important parts of our daughter's life so he was with her all the time.

When we get back I do hope for some time one-on-one to share the happy news. The reason I am waiting? I am sure he will want to celebrate that. In bed.

Brianna and I already made plan for tomorrow. Byron and her will go on a trip to the lake with Serafina while I will surprise Gregori. I am so happy and excited , I am barely keeping my mouth shut - not to spill the secret.

Currently we are traveling back home and my little gem is asleep in her dad's arms. Saying goodbye to everyone was hard. Spending few months back home was amazing, despite everything that was going on. I missed my mom and dad and I still can't believe how strong their relationship is. They truly are my inspiration in every aspect.

Kai and his family are doing good as well, but I didn't get to spent a lot of time with them, since they had Alpha and Luna duties.

I caught up with all my friends and spent time with some other pack members that I don't remember meeting before. With such a big pack it's impossible to remember or meet everyone.

"What's on your mind?" My sweet beloved's voice interrupts my trail of thought.

"Just thinking about everything that has happened in past few months." I reply and offer him a small smile. Gregori places his hand on my thigh and gives it a little squeeze.

"I know past months have been incredibly hard. And I am so proud of you, you are so strong and handled everything perfectly. We do have some work left, but I do want us to focus on our family. I want you to know you and Serafina are more than enough for me. You two are my happiness and strength. You two are my everything." I place my hand on his and look at him - my eyes teary.

"I know love, you two are my everything as well. And I am incredibly proud of you. You had a very hard job to do. I know everything was hard on you and than I added to that, and you accepted that because that was needed for our family and our country." Gregori leaned over and pecked my forehead - which always makes me blush. Gosh, I can't wait to share the big news.

After some time of leaning my head on Gregori's shoulders I drift into peaceful sleep.

-
And then the plane crashed and they all died.

THE END
-

A/N: Hahaha jk jk, let's continue for real.
-

Next time I woke up it was in the castle. Snuggled next to Gregori and Serafina. My little girl is fussing - she is  probably hungry, so I scoop her up and we as silently as possible leave the room. My dear beloved is still asleep and I am very happy for that. He needs his rest, even the past week he couldn't sleep normally. Home and our own bed it's the place he can finally relax.

I want fruit bowl for breakfast today, so I prepare one small for little munchkin and two normal. One for me and Gregori. I also know Gregori needs to feed. He only did it once last week, since he didn't want to do it at my parents place in case they would find weird him drinking my blood.

Brianna comes soon after I am finished and helps me take the breakfast outside in the garden. Byron and her are all ready to take Serafina for my day with Gregori. I trust them with all my heart but I am still a little afraid of something happening. I guess we could say I have separation anxiety.

But we need that so I feed her and then kiss her goodbye and make my way to the bedroom. I will slowly wake Gregori up for our breakfast. But when I open the door he isn't in bed anymore. I don't hear the shower running, but I know for a fact he is in here.

Suddenly I feel light kisses on the side of my neck. I smile and lean into my love. This is a great start of our day.