Cliché- Logicality

Start from the beginning

"Roman?!" I ask surprised. Roman looks at me surprised separating from his partner looking embarrassed and scratching his neck. 

Logie looks at me confused and then looks closer and seems even more surprised and calls out "Virgil?!" The other person looks even more embarrassed, putting his hood up.

Logie looks over to me and says "Of all the people to see doing... That," he says referring to the two males,"I would have never expected Virgil and Roman."

I don't know who Virgil is, but he doesn't seem like a colourful, loud person like Roman. So I nod in agreement. 

"Heyyyyy, Patton, Logan." Roman says with a small wave to me and a nod at Logie, to which he returns. Virgil just stays still, almost like he thinks if e doesn't move no one will see him. "This is Virgil... my uh..." Roman looks at Virgil as if he's expecting him to finish for him, when he doesn't Roman continues, "Science Partner. For the Chemistry project." 

"I can see some chemistry, but it sure as hell has nothing to do with the project." Logie says. I look at him wait for him to realise he made a dad joke, but when he doesn't I say;

"Logie-Bear!!! You just made a Dad Joke!! And also, language. " The entire tutor session I was making Dad Jokes, to which Logie would just shake his head disapprovingly.

"French and What?- No I didn't." he says defensively.

"Yes you did." I say nodding.

"No I didn't."

"Yes you did."

"No I didn't."

"Yes you did."

"No I didn't."

"Yes you di-" I start saying when I'm cut off by Virgil saying;

"Is everyone going to ignore that pet name that he used." He then points at me.

Oh no, I did used a pet name didn't I? That was just meant to be something I call him in my head. Silly Patton.

"I- uh..." I say trying to come up with something, I look at Logie to see if he can do anything, but his cheeks are just red and he's just looking at me. 

Then he says, "And if he did call me by a pet name, what would that imply." Looking calm and collected, he looks over to Virgil who replies with;

"That you're a couple." 

"Would that mean that you and Roman have pet names?" Logie asks calmly, with a small smirk. 

Virgil goes red and starts saying , "I- uh- well-" but he is cut off but Roman saying;

"Yes. Isn't that right, Stormcloud?" 

Virgil goes even more red, if it's possible, and says looking up at Roman innocently, "Yes it is, My Prince Charming." 

Roman's face goes so red it matches his football jacket and then Virgil starts making out with him again. 

"Anyway, we need to get going. I need to drop Patty-Cake at his house. So, Farewell." Logie says grabbing my had and turning us to the front door. My face goes red from the pet-name he used and it becomes redder with every step, and every glance from passing people.

Once we're in the car Logie turns the car, he starts driving and then he asks, "Where do you live?"

"Oh, I live at 72 Kipling Drive." I say with a small smile, my face still red from him holding my hand in the library.

Logan POV.

Patton sit in a comfortable silence when I ask; "What did you mean by the pet name, Patton?" 

"Oh uh- nothing- I mean- It's not a pet name- unless you want it to be- its more a nickname-" he says quickly.

"What do you mean by 'unless you want it to be'? Are you implying that you like me?" I say with a smirk in his direction. 

I was obvious that he liked me by the amount of blushing he did just when i put my hand on his wrist to focus him during the tutor session. 

His face goes bright red and he starts stumbling over his words again. "I uh- ye- uh- um- Oh look! A cute Doggo!" He quickly says obviously wanting a change of subject. 

"It is quite a cut 'Doggo', as you said."

*Time Skip Brought To You By "Fuck You gOaT mAn"*

We arrive at his house and he opens the door to get out when I touch his arm to get him to stay a little longer. He sits back on his seat and closes the door then asks, "Is everything okay, Logie??" There's that "Petname" again.

"Patton. I would just like to tell you that I... I like you too. I know we've only known each other for a day but-" I'm cut off by Patton grabbing my collar and kissing me. 

I feel fireworks go off all over and i cant help but kiss back.

After... that... Patton walks inside with a wave.

*Time Skip Brought To You By "Bad?""Bad??""Hard""Hard??""Rough.""kInKy!"(This is a few months later)*

I walk into school to see Patton talking to Roman and Virgil, who are holding hands. I walk up to them and greet the two love birds and kiss Patton on the top of the head, as a way of greeting.

"Hey Logie-Bear." he says looking up at me.

"Hello, how are you, my darling today?" I ask as we start walking towards our first class.

"I'm great! How are you, Lo?" He asks with a smile.

"I amazing now that I'm with you." I say as we walking to the class room.

Ta-da? I got really into that one. I hope that can make up for all the time I didn't write anything. Again, sorry.

~Logan~