Chapter 37 : Sweet-Love

Start from the beginning

That gave her a hint to cue him to go on, "what do they make you do?"

"Weird stuff. For instance, the other day, they made us sit in front of this white wall and asked us to imagine the people we hate the most, or had bitter experiences with sitting before us. We can shout, talk, cry do anything to resolve matters. It was stupid the first time. I was appalled how people around me stupidly followed the instructions and did that."

"You didn't..." Jaanki said softly.

"No, I didn't do it last week. But this week, I did. It was horrible on the first day, but...strangely, the second time around it felt -- nice, "he turned to face her. "It felt very... liberating."

Jaanki held onto his hand giving it a gentle squeeze. "Do you think you'll ever let go of your past... make peace with it?"

"I want to now. I have a future waiting for me." He gently placed his palm over her stomach as he spoke. "I want to be the best father ever." He said gazing down at her belly.

Jaanki stared at him until tears blurred her vision. Before she knew he was wiping the tears on her cheeks, holding her in his embrace. Jaanki didn't know what made her cry so bad. But she was crying bitterly. He was trying to hush her but her tears wouldn't stop. "Jaan, are you okay?" He asked panicking.

"I am." She spoke between her sniffs. "My hormones make me cry all the time." She cried. "I hate crying but I am so helpless!"

Jaanki didn't expect him to smile brightly and use his kerchief to make her face look presentable.

"Have I ever told you?" Jaanki finally said sniffing as her tears stopped. Her words made him stop cleaning her face  and look at her with attention. "That you're the best husband in the world." She finished with a smile. 

He beamed, "how many have you experienced?"

She whacked his hand away, to which he squealed saying. "I was joking."

"I hate you. I don't know why I married you." She muttered moving away from him. 

"Because you find me irresistible sweetheart  remember!" He spoke pulling her back by the arm. 

"Keep your hands to yourself Mister. We are at a place with very strict rules."

"Hmm, rules are meant to be broken aren't they!" He spoke as his fingers found their way to the column of her neck. He leaned and skimmed his lips over hers. 

"Such a tease," Jaanki muttered kissing the edge of his lips. He chuckled while she looked at him with new found desire.

"Avi, can we really not go to your room?" She asked as a restlessness appeared on her face, while her fingers moved over his shirt.

Avinash looked at her shocked, "woah, are you serious?"

Jaanki rolled her eyes, pulling her hands back from his shirt. "You don't miss it?" She felt desperate to be close to him all the time these days.

"What?" He asked baffled at her desperate disposition.

"The sex!" She muttered narrowing her eyes at him.

"Damn, you're..." he paused as realization hit. "Horny because of your hormones!" He completed.

"I think we can do something about that. Come on!" He got up giving her a hand. 

"What are you planning to do?" Jaanki asked curiously.

"I am going to tell Mr. Bose that you're craving for..."

Jaanki's jaw dropped and her eyes widened. "No, you won't!"

"Let me complete crazy woamn. I will say that you are craving fo Pav Bhaji and take you out. He cannot say no to a pregnant woman."

"And then..."

He grinned ear to ear bending over her shoulder. "We will have some fun on a fluffy bed of a nice hotel room!" Jaanki blushed hearing it. 

"Can we go to eat Pav Bhaji after that?" She asked her mouth watering only at the mention of her favorite dish.

Avinash was stumped hearing that, "Whatever Milady wishes!" The cravings were definitely a thing then.

She giggled pecking his cheek. Truth to be told, he wanted to sleep in her arms for a while. That was his favorite thing that he missed the most.

࿇ ═━━━━✥◈✥━━━━═ ࿇

Hope you're enjoying!

-Anami! ♡