Orth.......

Forth........

P' Forth........

P' Forth!

Plakkk

"Ouch!"

"Who the fuck?"

I snapped out of my dream world just to find my little brother in front of me with weird expression on his face.

It's turn from worries and fear to relieve and happy.
Wait, something is not right, my cheek kind of sting.

"P' Forth.... Thanks God finally you awake..."

"What do you mean? Why are you here Kong? And why the fuck is my cheek sting like crazy??"

" Sorry I have to slap you phi. I call you and shake your body but you don't respond at all. So I have to slap you. That, or pouring water on you.
I'm on my way to my faculty, why are you here?"

"I got invited to become special guest to give speech for sophomore students,, but I can't keep my eyes open in there so I go out to refresh my mind"

"Then why you became a statue while crying? "

When Kong said that I touch my face and find there's tears flowing. I snapped at the reality and looking around, looking for my tee.

"What are you looking for phi?"

"Owh..uhmmm.... Nothing Kong.
I'm gonna back to main hall now. Go to your orientation"

"Okay then. Are you sure you okay?"

"I'm okay. Go now"

Kong look at me one last time before finally walk away. I can see he is still worry about me.
Sorry brother, I can't tell you about my tee, not now.
But I'm sure will tell you if I find him.

Rrrrrrtt....... rrrrrrtt...... rrrrrrtt...

"Hello"

" Where the fuxk are you going?? It's almost your turn! Bring your lazy ass here now!"

I just cut the call without say anything. Wow,,, it's been 30 minutes? No wonder Lam is mad.
I check my appearance on my phone and it's a mess, so I have to compose myself before walking back to main hall.
Now I know my angel is here in this country, in this University, but first thing first. I have a job to do now.
Don't worry Tee, I will find you later. A
If you forget about me, then I will make you remember and make sure you won't forget me anymore.

Forth
Find out anything about Tee in this University database.

Lam
Tee who?

Forth
My long lost angel

Lam
You must be kidding me. I need payment upgrade.

Forth
Sure

Lam
Who are you
Where is my boss

Forth
STFU lam

Lam
Fu*k you forth!

Arthit POV

I don't care what they will say. Right now I have to fill my stomach or I'm gonna kill for sure. My mood is bad enough because I have to wake up way too early for last 2 years.
Thanks God my brother is an angel. He make my favorite dish. If not for Beam I will definitely become malnutrition long time ago. I don't know why but cooking is not my forte. I can't even make a proper drink. And no one complaint so I don't care, as long as I have my brother I don't need to worry right.....

"Is Beam bring that for you?"

Pick suddenly sit on my side and his hand move to take a piece of bacon.

"Put it down or I will stab your hand"

"Aw.. just one na... I miss homemade meal"

" Go home then"

"You meanie"

I just stuck my tongue at Pick and continue my brunch.

"Guys get ready. We will start sotus in 10 minutes. Pick, everything ready?"
Knot say while walk in to hazer office.

Right now it's only 3 of us here. Another hazer is busy with sotus opening ceremony.
I wonder how bored all of that freshman.
Me and Beam just attend to the closing ceremony when we start college, and the one who dare to complaint still have to check their health every month to certain hospital, and that's the reason why we became famous on our old uni.

"I'm done here Knot."

"Let's get going then"

"Oy,, wait for me.... Ai knot you bastard, since Arthit come you don't care to me anymore"

" We agree to disagree on each other remember?"

"Okay... okay... I'm sorry okay. That's my stupid idea. Please don't left me buddy"

"What are you guys talking about?"

"Haven't you realize? Me and this clown never together when we in campus ground. We stand on opposite direction and that's because he insisted to make it looks like we are totally opposite since we started college so no one will suspect we know each other before"

"And why is that?"

"Ask him. I don't have the answer. And I just do what I need to do"

"Well boss...
This brilliant idea of mine is to make sure we can gather more information. If we together then everyone will know that we are buddies. But because we always in opposite direction and we never seen together no one suspect that we work together. This also the reason why they accept you as head hazer, remember"

"And you should remember that I have no interest to become a head hazer"

"Come on Arthit... It will be fun... Who knows you will get new member here. And you can leash your grumpiness to those young blood"

"I just need to solve the mystery and here you give me additional unnecessary responsibility"

"What mystery? I love mystery"

"None of your business"

"Are you guys done?
Let's go"

I don't know why but I always lost my cool when I'm with this moron named Pick, well I still feel weird to call him this new name. And Knot is the only one that can stop our bickering.

We walk to engineering hall, the other main hazer are waiting for us outside the hall. I have seen the freshman earlier,, they are noisy like a group of duckling. God bless me with patience to face these young people.

I inhale a big amount of air to compose myself before open the door.

Let's do it!

A/n
Just a little addition guys
If you curious about what is this story real plot or what to expect then you can read it on my other work "story plan"
I will try to update soon.
Thanks for your support...