Save me.

- Greyson -

I've been tracing the scent of death for 3 days now. I'm worried about Silver, and I can't get this feeling in my gut to calm down. I look around sniffing the scent once again and stop in my tracks listening closely.

"You were made to kill the strongest goddess, yet you can't even control his fucking body! Don't make me regret letting you work with me. We had a deal! you take over his body, and become my partner. Then we take over together. Hades has gone soft, now is our chance to take over his realm and soon this one as well."

"It's not that simple Jasmine, his body isn't meant to be where he's at. There will be competitions until he's been there long enough to settle. Then we will have complete control!"

The woman's eyes turn pitch black as she tightens her fist making the black ghostly figures fall to their knees shrieking in pain.

"Remember your place, I control you.. you control him. Don't make excuses, I have the power to control the darkness in you, and lucky for me..."
She chuckles.
  "You are made from pure darkness. Don't you just love the perks of being a pure blood demon. Now get back in that body and hurry the process so we can get started! The quicker we finish this, the faster we can leave this damn circle and take what is ours."

The black spirit figures all turn into a cloud of black smoke and fly through the air seeping into Zed's mouth. I stare wide eyed and shift back to my human form sending a text to Silver hoping she gets it as soon as she gets back.

"Now for our new name..."
The crazy demon woman says.
   "I think I'll call you-Donovan. You all deserve a name, and I'm kind enough to give you one. Your master may have been a fool but I will stop at nothing to get the job done. So... Donovan, keep watch while I get some rest and don't let Zed keep pushing you out or so help me I will tear you apart."

I run as fast and quietly as I can to the motel near the clearing to pay for a room prying Silver comes back in time before that evil spirits and the demon woman succeed in their plans.

"I need a room. I don't know for how long but just add it to my card, it shouldn't be a problem. Also if you could send up four robes and extra towels that would be very much appreciated."
I hand the woman at the front desk a stack full of hundreds and my card to make sure she knows I don't want any small talk or any questions. She takes the money and hands me a my key card winking.

"Alright sir you should have the robes in a moment, if you need anything else let me know. I'd be happy to help."
She looks me over biting her lip and I shrug off the uneasy feeling, and turn away heading for the elevator.

************

- Silver -

"Wait I think I hear something, turn here and hide in the vents."
Ivory says searching our surroundings I've learned a lot in the short time I've been down here and am lucky to have her guiding me through this place.
"Hey.. I was just wondering do you have someone special waiting for you back home?"
Ivory thinks my question over and frowns.

"No I- my family is shifters. I got stuck her after our clan was killed in battle by demons. It's a long story. I just know I'm not dead. I suffered a bad brain injury and haven't woken up yet."

She looks through the vent cracks and then back at me.

"But I met someone down here I think might be my type. He's very kind and easy on the eyes. We need to go back for him when we lose momma ripper."

I giggle and nod softly feeling better knowing she won't be going back alone. We hear a screeching scream as the ripper floats into the large run down room. She searches the worn sofas while tearing the room apart, she screams again when she comes up short.
   The box tv flashes and goes staticky as an old song plays through the speakers. I swallow hard and grasp my hands over my mouth so I don't give out location up from my panicked breathing.
Ivory looks just as bad as sweat falls down her eyebrows and her hands cover her ears.
The Ripper gives one last look around the room and grumbles out a wretched screaming cry before quickly flashing through the room out into the halls.