Save me.

- Atlas -

    I swear watching my son walk in with Silver in his arms brought back memories of when he was a boy.

  Flashback.

    "Daddy why do you want me to hurt her?"I look down at him and frowned

I look down at him and frowned. The truth is I didn't want him to. I just couldn't first her powers stopping my plan to change the world and make our kind safe again.
    "Zed I've already told you, big boys make their own choices. You don't have to do anything you don't want to. But if you want to be happy and live in a world where we aren't hunted down when you visit your mom then your going to have to."
   I could taste the bitter words tainting my tongue. I hated this more then having to watch my brother die in my arms. The same brother who risked his life time and time again for mine. The same brother who was always there to back me up when everyone looked down on me. Those days seem long ago when I still cared about the humans. Those were the days I was shy and innocent apart from leading souls where they were meant to be.
     "Daddy I want you to be happy. Momma says if i do this you will be broken."
    The thought of my son killing the woman I'm meant to share a soul with makes my already heavy heart grow colder. Is he right, would I be broken?
     "Come on son. Show me that move again."
Zeds arms blaze up and he lands a hard kick to my stomach and throws a burning ball of flames at me. Catching me by surprise the flames scorch a hole in my shirt and I smile at his improvement.
    "That was better.. now try it like this.."

End of flashback.

Silver giggles up at him sticking her tongue out and I have to admit it causes me to regret ever putting him in the position I did. I can see it in his eyes that he loves her. Could he ever forgive me for what I put him through. Does he know I'd do anything to have our bond back?
     "I'll see you later.. be careful."
He kisses her cheek and I see a gleam of purple shine in his eyes. The same one I was meant to have if I'd claimed her as my soul bound mate.
    So he's already claimed her. Does that mean silver won't be capable of being mine? Everyone knows you can only have one soul bound mate. Gods and goddess have always only had one.

    "Hey there you are. I brought back some shells to put on my Mural. Have you seen it?"
   I shake my head as she opens the door to the vacant room grabbing my hand and pulling me inside.

 Have you seen it?"   I shake my head as she opens the door to the vacant room grabbing my hand and pulling me inside

         "Ohh, someone must have cleaned up the mess. Anyway here it is. I've been working on it in my free time and look the stones glow in the dark."
    She flips the switch and the room lights up with a warm glow. I see Silver smile proudly at her work as she flips the switch back on.
    "It's amazing. You have a talent. I do believe I could help if you need an extra hand. I have some unique shells I found by that spot you came across when I was bathing."
    Silver smirks and turns a light shade of pink. I love how she always seems shy and confident at the same time.
     "You were hardly bathing Atlas."
So she did see me.
    "Oh.. so you where watching me?"
Silvers eyes grow wide and her whole body flushes red like a tomato.
     "No! I mean I was — but I.. you were, and I was there and then I heard you.."
    I place my hand over her perfectly sculpted lips and laugh. It felt good to laugh for the first time in so long and it seemed she was the only person able to do that for me.
     "You don't have to explain yourself amantes regina."
    She nips at my fingers and glares at me.
"Did you just your loving queen again? Why do you keep saying that? Didn't you want me dead? I'm not mad I just don't understand."

I feel the whimper escape my lips as she says this and I step towards her breathing softly in her ear before whispering.

    "No! I never wanted you dead. I simply wanted to do what was right and fallow through with my promise to my brother. You should know this. I don't know what you saw in that second vision but I know you saw the first. You of all people should understand how.."

     Silvers lips collect my ear and flicks her tongue slowly.
    "No more talking about that. I wanted to show you this room because it's yours. I know you feel your not welcome here... but I— I want you here."
    Something I haven't felt in so long creeps its way into the darkest parts of me making me see light were it hasn't been in so long. My heart beats faster as her eyes lock with mine.
      "Thank you.. for being so understanding, for not hating me or thinking I'm sick and twisted. But most of all thank you for not pushing me away and forgiving me when others wouldn't in your position."
     Her smile only confirms that I do in fact care for her more then I cared to admit.
   "So.."
She clears her throat.
   "What else do you want in here? I can do carpet or a hot tub in the corner?"
     I laugh again and pull her close. Her hands fall to my chest and need like nothing I've felt before burns through me. She leans in looking at me lips and I quickly cover the space tasting her lips for the first time and my life lights on fire. The coldness inside me burns with her warm embrace as she traces her tongue over my lips.
    "Silver.. we don't have to.."
Her eyes close as she grips my shirt in her hands and shoved me agains the wall.
      "You say one more word and I'll shove you through that wall."
     Her eyes turn a purple and red color and I smirk knowing she feels it too. We all have gifts we obtain when finding your conjoined soul bound mate. Hers seems to be hidden but her eyes are dangerously close to to resembling one similar to mine.
     "Tell me silver... can you see the dead?"
She seems to come out of her trance as she backs away blinking.
    "How did you.. how do you know that?"
I feel pride sweep over my doubts that she might night be able to be my souls bound after all. She clearly has my gift so now I just need to see how far her gift goes.
     "Oh Silver, there is so much to teach you. You have that gift because I'm your original soul bound mate. Don't worry I'll see how far your gift will allow you to go but for now I think I'll teach you something new."
     I grin at her while sliding my hand down to unbutton her jeans.
   "Now.. let's play a game."

        Yes please! I wanna play! Sorry for posting so late guys I've been super busy today. I hope y'all enjoyed this chapter and I can't wait to see y'all tomorrow. Goodnight sweet dreams everyone.🤗