(31) - Second Date

Start from the beginning

I nodded, "It's not just me I'm worried about." I picked the sizzling egg, resting it on a plate as it remained.

Marcello had to let me go so I could get more eggs from its carton, cracking it onto the pan once again for round two. It was Marcello's eggs so I began to scramble it, hence the name.

"What are you worried about?"

"Issac." It was true. I had my fears for a while now and it was best to let Marcello know for once and for all. I didn't think I would do it as I cooked but it was better time than never.

"Marcello, I said we should be friends and yesterday when you told me everything, all I wanted to do was... hold you and I'll admit all my feelings came rushing back. I wanted you to stay because I wanted you too.

I really like you and it scares me because I can't be with someone so quickly. It's not just me. I have Issac and I also need to be considerate about him. Marcello, I can't have you in my life if you can't understand that Issac will always be first and it's not fair to you to have that. So, I guess I'm saying I'm not holding it against you if you left now, while you still can."

"Are you done?" Marcello said unamused. He stepped forward, sweeping me again. He brought our bodies together, his hand cupping my face. He made sure to keep eye contact while on the other hand I was freaking out.

"Autumn... when will you understand that I really like you and I also like Issac too. He's adorable and you...you are a whole different story." He said, his eyes on my lips. His gaze was filled with hunger and love, my body froze my eyes dotting down his lips too.

"I know you may think that you aren't good enough for me but that couldn't be the furthest from the truth. It's you, Autumn. You are the one that I can't believe is with me or at least giving me another chance. I was an idiot and yet you're the one gave me another chance even if I didn't deserve it. Autumn, I told you once I'm an not a saint. I made mistakes and I can't change them. I am a fucking asshole to everyone around me but with you... I don't know. I want to be everything you want me to be. Listen to me Autumn, and listen to every word I say. I want you and I want Issac. I want the both of you. I just want you to want me too and fuck I also want Issac to accept me. But Autumn this won't work if we don't try."

"So, please baby can we just try. I know for the life on me, I can make you happy but I can't make it happen if you don't want me. You have to want this, as much as I do. So, Autumn please try. Can you please try? For me? For us?"

"I-I don't know. I still have my fears, and I don't know."

"Autumn, want do you want? Do you want me? Tell me. Yes or no?"

"I do, but I'm scared if if we don't work. I-I-" I don't get to finish as I feel Marcello's lips attack me. He kisses me as if I was his lifeline. He kisses me roughly, saying everything into one kiss. He doesn't go slow, no. It was a life long kiss, one where he is trying not to lose me. To prove something I don't already know.

I protest trying my best not to give in, but I fail, giving into him. I want him and he knows it too. Marcello's face lights up in words I can't describe, smiling as he continues to give the best kiss of my life.

Reluctantly, I push away my hands off of his hard chest for air. My breath was hot and heavy as Marcello smirked at me. I blushed looking down at my feet. "You can't deny it."

"I wasn't going to but I get your point. Okay, I give in but Marcello please, please, don't break me." I say with eyes teary. For once, I was putting myself first and I wouldn't be able to handle it if he broke me or broke Issac. I was giving him a chance on us and I don't want to look back and regret everything.