(30) - Revealed

Dedicated to @Tinamotun @buhle0829@lizbettey @Nzhinds1 @lisambinji @preme06 @cellamyn @Oma_Wilson @An0_Ny @princessbodyguard @baby_miguella for voting. 

Unedited. 

Enjoy. 

~

My body froze when I heard his voice. His words. Was he serious? I shrugged it off, Issac thankfully coming to the rescue when he needed to go to the restroom. I avoided Marcello for the rest of night until everyone left. My luck was cursed when he was the last person I expected to see, helping me clean up as soon as soon as the door was shut.

Nessa had left leaving me with Issac and Marcello.

Marcello shocked me once more as picked up everything in his wake trying to erase the mess everyone had made. Annoyingly, he made me feel terrible about avoiding him.

Here he was, picking up red cups on laying on the ground into a big zip up bag making me feel both awful and happy inside. Issac was too busy enjoying his favorite presents, the toy car my parents gave him and the presents Marcello gifted him. Marcello had brought Issac a shinny black training wheel bike with bits amount of blue and brown covering the seat and wheels. Issac was pretty excited about it but not as much as he saw the other toy car he got from Marcello. It was a toy police motorcycle with LED light attached to the back of its pillion and had an actual trunk where he could put items in. It was cool and thoughtful of Marcello to do.

Issac went crazy, he was playing with the trunk of the police car putting his clothes in it. I laughed at his craziness. I tender my focus back to Marcello.

"You don't have to do that," I say to Marcello who looks up from picking another red cup on the plush carpet.

"I know, but I want too." He flashes me another one of his breathtaking grins granting me the pleasure of a blush. I shake my head and go to help him but he stops me.

"I can do it." He protests against me, knotting our hands together before he sits me down on the couch, releasing me. My mouth flops in awe. What was he trying to do? Clean my house?

"I can't just sit here and not just help you know. After all, it's my house." Marcello chuckles, looking down as he does so. He looked back at me with a lovingly gaze, it makes me blink for a second to really catch what was going on.

He wants to stay. With me...

I see it in his eyes and in his graceful movements. He doesn't want to go home.

"Can we talk?" He asked, placing another red cup.

"Like right now?"

He laughed, "Yeah... that was kinda of why I asked," I laughed nervously, clearing the air on my part.

"S-sure," Marcello sets the bag momentally, settling himself next to me.

"Autumn, it's time for you to really know everything. I promised I was going to tell you one day and well here I am,"

I fiddled my fingers, breathing deeply to look into his eyes. I was anxious on his side of things. He made his side of things complicated and difficult to explain. I was so sure I was overstepping but I guess he was ready.

"Okay," I spoke, not leaving his eyes.

"Alissa? Do you remember her?"

"Yes," I remembered exactly who she was. Alissa, the woman I thought Marcello cheated on with me, the beautiful model whom I thought was Marcello's fiancé. His ex fiancé, the one he didn't love.