(21) - The Date

Dedicated to @Bartelllllls @futureloved @wendyannlove @ayymee @3151rian and @arthackney for voting.

Autumn POV

"No freaking way!" Nessa screams, jumping up and down from enthusiasm.

"Ness, it's not a big deal, " I groan, regretting that I even told her.

"It's your first date in almost four years!" She squeals, leaping into the couch. I roll my eyes at her demeanor, pretending the movie was more interesting than her.

"Way to make a girl sound more lonely than she actually is..." I mumble, popping another chip in my mouth.

"Well?"

"Well, what?"

"Tell me everything! Was he cute? Was he hot? Was he Fifty Shades of Grey hot or was he...."

"Ness!" I yell, throwing a pillow in her direction. She effortlessly dodges it because of my terrible aim.

"I want to know, " She groans, pleading me with her hands together as if she was going to pray.

"I'm regretting this."

"I know you are, but that's what you get. Now tell me,"

I sigh, knowing she wasn't letting this go. "Fine. Yes, he was hot."

Nessa giggles, letting out her inner fangirl out. "He was the hottest guy I have seen in a long time. And yes he's was that kind of hot okay?"

"Oh my God! My bestie is getting laid. She's getting laid!" She chants, singing it out loud.

"Nessa!" I shush her, my hand covering her mouth. "Issac's asleep," I whisper as Nessa nods understanding what a hassle it is to get that boy to sleep.

I let her go, shaking my head as I quietly laugh. "You know, you're crazy right?"

"How? There's nothing wrong with the truth."

"I'm not sleeping with him. It's one date." I shrug as Nessa flatly stares, not believing me.

"Yeah right, " She raised a brow eyeing me, "That's what they all say. That's what Angeline Jolie thought when she went out with Brad Pit."

"Hey, don't compare me and you don't even know that, " I nudged her arm.

"I do and it's an unavoidable fact."

"If you say so, " I say, knowing she was delusional and out of her mind.

"Are we going to finish this or what?" I tell her, pointing to the movie, the Notebook playing in the background. She nods, laying her head on my shoulder as we watch in silence.

~
"Are you ready?" Ness shouts through the room, as I examine myself in the wall viewed mirror. Today was the day, Nico was taking me out. I would be lying if I say I wasn't nervous. I was a train wreck on the inside. My nerves were surging through my stomach, and my heart was thumping faster than usual.

It was a natural instinct for me to feel this way, I haven't been on a date in three years which was depressing according to Nessa's opinion. I don't drill on it because it was my decision not to.

I fray the thought aside, setting the creamy matte lipstick on my lips before finishing the look.

I had my loose hair curled in a half up half down hairstyle, few hairs flying astray from my face. It was elegant yet carefree and I smiled at how good it looked.