Taemin let go and grabbed Jimin's hand into his, "I know you're mated Jimin. Is there anything else you wanna tell me?"

He looked at the Taegguk couple and saw them walking around the shop, pointing at things.

"Please keep it a secret..." Jimin mumbled, keeping his head down. Taemin went to hug him, and he hugged back.

"I will, baby... Just tell your trusted alpha... "

Jimin took a deep breath, inhaling the alpha's scent, "I'm... I'm pregnant..." He sniffled when the waterworks came down to his cheeks.

"Oh my gosh, Jimin... Does your mate know this?"

"N-No... Pretty sure he doesn't need to know..."

"But Jimin!-"

He was cut off when Jimin's phone started to ring. He picked it and answered the phone call.

"Hello?"

"Jimin. You're going to cut short your hangout with your friends."

"What why?"

"Something happened in the Jung household, or should I even say it's the Min's. Y/n called me to be there, and she said to bring a first aid kit."

"O-Oh, okay..."

"Yup. So I'll pick you up right now. I already have the first aid kit. Just meet me in the front of the mall."

"Okay, Jin..."

"See you, Jimin."

Jin hanged up. Jimin put his phone back into his pocket while Taemin looked at him worriedly.

"Don't worry... Something came up, and my brother is here to pick me up." Jimin said as he was grabbing his bags from Taemin.

"Oh... Wait, Jimin, before you go. Here." Taemin handed him a piece of paper that has his number on.

"Thank you, Taemin. I'll call you later! Tell Jeongguk and Taehyung that I'll see them next time!" Taemin nodded and went to the couple while Jimin exited the mall. He saw Jin's blue Toyota parked in front. He went towards it and sat in the front seat, putting his bags in the backseat.

"What's going on with the Min's household?" Jimin asked after putting on his seatbelt.

"I don't know. Y/n called me, she was crying a little and told me to come over with a first aid kit and that she and Hoseok are getting a divorce." He explained.

"Oh, no..."

-

They both arrived at the place. Jin was holding the emergency bag on his shoulder and knocked on the door. The door opened almost immediately, revealing a hot mess of Y/n.

"Come in, please." She gestured the both of them inside, which they gladly came in. Both males took a look at the living room. Everything was a mess, picture frames were on the floor, the couch was flipped over, glass was scattered around the floor, and the coffee table was shattered.

"Oh my god Y/n... What happened?" Jin asked as he helped her flip the couch over. Then he spot the teenage boy sitting at the bottom of the stairs with his head down. He saw cuts and bruises on his knuckles.

"W-We need to t-treat my baby..." She said, walking over to Yoongi, helping him up. He obliged with her actions and led towards the couch.

Jimin stood there awkwardly as he saw Jin treating Yoongi. Of course, Yoongi noticed that his "mate" was here, but he was too numb to care.

"And done..." Jin said, finishing his last touches on Yoongi's bruises on his face.

"Lay down baby..." Y/n ordered. Yoongi didn't say anything but grunted as he laid down on the sofa, pulling up his shirt.

"Oh god..." Jin examined his body. It was full of scratches, bruises, and two deep cuts. "Okay... We need to take him to urgent care for these deep cuts..."

"N-No... Jimin, come here..." Jimin perked up when his name is called. He slowly strutted over to her and kneeled.

"Lick those two deep cuts..." His eyes widened and shook his head furiously.

"Please, Jimin, this works. Only mates do this to each other and I seen it happen p-please hun... " Her voice cracked, and Jimin couldn't say no anymore.

He went towards Yoongi's stomach and hesitantly slowly licked one of the cuts, tasting the metallic on his skin. He pulled back and saw that the wound was gone entirely and saw only a red, pink scar. He went to lick another fastly, watching the muscles stick back together with a glow.

But he didn't knew that Yoongi was blushing.