"You know he tripped you, right?" Adam chuckled.

"What?" Mavi asked in confusion.

"In the parking lot, when you tripped," Adam explained. "I saw him stick his foot out when you weren't looking."

Mavi gasped. "Why did he do that?"

Adam shrugged as he tried to go into his room. But Mavi grabbed his hoodie and pulled him into her room.

"We have to talk about this!" she said as she closed her door. "Tell me everything, Start from the beginning."

Adam took a seat on her bed, "He was looking at you and when you looked away, he stuck his foot out and tripped you."

"He was looking at me?"

"Yes."

"How?"

Adam blinked.

"Like was it oh it's Mavi or was it like ohhh it Maaavi,"

"I have no idea what that look is supposed to look like," Adam shook his head.

"Like was he looking at me as if I was just a girl or like I was a girl."

"Are you fucking high right now?" Adam narrowed his eyes.

Mavi groaned in frustration, "You are so dense!"

"I don't know what the fuck you are asking me? What's the difference between a girl and a girl?" Adam shrieked in his defense.

"Did he look like he was interested in me!" Mavi hollered in irritation.

"OH!" Adam said catching on.

Mavi waited for him to answer.

"I don't know," Adam shrugged.

"Ugh!" Mavi flopped onto her bed. "You're useless."

"I love how you are not concerned by the fact that your guards just tripped you."

"Oh why do you think he did that?" Mavi sat up in bed again. "Do you think he likes me? He was looking at me the whole ride here, and I don't know if I'm reaching but I think he flirts with me."

Adam looked at her as if she had grown two heads, "Oh my god, you seriously do have a crush on this guy."

Mavi bit down on her bottom lip as she shrugged innocently.

"Maaaaavi," Adam whines. "Nooo! He's totally a player!"

"Is it messed up that I find that really attractive?"

"Yes!" Adam said.

"But he's so hot!" Mavi sighed dreamily and laid back on her bed. "His hair looks so fluffy, I just wanna run my hands through it. And those eyes? Oh my god those eyes ...."

Adam made vomiting motions.

"Why do good girls always want bad boys?" Mavi wondered aloud as she tried to hide a goofy smile thinking about Alec.

"Because they think they can change them," Adam rolled his eyes. "That's only in books! In real life good girls just get their hearts broken by bad boys."

"Gemma didn't," Mavi said as she rolled onto her front and looked up at Adam sitting at the foot of her bed. "She changed Exton."

"Because they were mates," Adam pointed out. "Alec and you are not mates. He gave up his mate, remember?"

Mavi gasped as she quickly jumped to her knees in excitement on the bed, "Can you imagine? What if I was his mate but because he gave up his bond, we will never know!"