Episode Twelve: Tree (pt. 3)

*Hey guys, I'm sorry for publishing it late. I've been busy with school lately. I think I need an extended time to finish this episode and the final episode. There's also an epilogue that will lead into Season 3...LOL! So, I published what I can today. Hopefully, either in the next part or this part, I'll be done with this episode. So, enjoy!*

Guy's Dream:

Guy snapped his eyes open with an exasperated gasp. He took deep breaths while noticing that he woke up in a hallway covered by weeds. He doesn't know where he was at this point. He couldn't get up from the ground covered in weeds. He looked down just in time to see the weeds wrapping around his body like a spider web.

He screamed while struggling to get out of it. "What's going on?! What's happening?!"

"Hey, Guy...can you hear me?!" Guy could hear the Lorax's voice from everywhere.

"I can hear you! What's going on with me?!" Guy shouted while trying to kick the weeds off of him.

"You're in the deepest darkest part of your mind. We need to figure out what you can do with those powers of yours."

"How am I supposed to know what I'm doing if there are weeds wrapping itself around me?!"

Guy screamed when the weeds pulled him further into the sac, covering him.

"Help! Help!" Guy shouted while the weeds finally covered his body and crushing his body. "Someone...what's happening to me?!"

"Guy...Guy! Is everything okay?!" Guy heard Sam's voice from everywhere.

"Compadre! What's going on?!" Goat screamed from the void.

"Guy!" Michael called out.

Guy heard a squeak, guessing that it's Jean trying to participate in helping him.

"Guys! I-I-!" Before Guy could say anything, he began to have a migraine while his stomach was churning. He kept hearing voices, which he couldn't tell if they were real or in his head.

"Why are you such a failure?" He heard a deep growling voice.

"You know you'll let them die---just like you let your own family die," Another voice spoke in his head while the weeds were crushing his body.

Reality:

"What's happening to Guy?!" Sam screamed with panic in his tone from seeing Guy groaning in pain.

"I don't freaking know!" Michael shouted with pure fright.

Goat glared at the Lorax, who seemed to be calmer than the calm ocean. "What did you do to him?! How can we wake him up from this?!"

"You can't. And...I haven't done anything to him. He's inside of his mind now. That means the only thing keeping him from waking up is himself," The Lorax calmly explained the situation.

"You don't make sense!!!" Goat yelled at the Lorax.

"It's a phase--."

"I don't care if it's a phase! He's hurting right now!" Goat barked while trying to shake Guy's shoulders to wake him up.

"That's because there are weeds wrapping around him," Lorax informed quickly.

"Weeds?" Michael inquired immediately.

"Wait, why weeds?" Jean questioned but it's mostly to himself.

"If I could recall, weeds can grow from anywhere and can choke living daylights out of a plant," Michael pinpointed about weeds.