Episode Seven: Mouse (pt. 1)

*Hello, everyone! This is the next episode of Green Eggs and Ham Season Two. The story is already picking up and I'm glad that most of you enjoyed it. I'm excited to see what you all think. The next part of this episode will come out today but the next episode will come out next weekend. You already know the schedule. LOL! This is published on January 25, 2020. The intro song is always going to be One Foot by Walk the Moon. Thank you guys so much for taking the time to read this and have a blessed day! Enjoy!*

Guy's Dream:

Guy groaned in pain, his ribcage stung from the dreadful fall. He could barely flutter his eyes open. There's a strange smell that caused his nose to wrinkle. He swept his glance around the place...it's inside of the destroyed box truck again. But...it appeared to be disoriented. Tiny purple flowers blossomed on the weeds grown on the metal walls of the box. He stood up to his feet, his gaze wandering throughout his surroundings. He set his sights on the exit door of the disoriented box, which caused Guy to warily stroll towards it. He opened the door and stepped through the next room. Though...the next room was the same room he exited from. It's almost like a loop that he made from the disoriented box to the...disoriented box? Guy shook his head. It's not possible...that's what Guy thought. He tried to exit out of the disoriented box again, hoping it will lead him to somewhere different. But...he came back to the same disoriented box room.

He did it again quickly and jumped through the next room...but it just looped back to the same place.

"What's going on here?!" Guy screeched while hearing footsteps coming after him. Normally, he would look back to see who was chasing him...but in his dream...he just ran away without question. He went through that exit door again, but he looped back to the same box.

"Stop running, Guy," A dark voice commanded, but Guy didn't listen.

Guy kept looping back to the same box...finding almost pointless in running from the darkness chasing after him. However, he noticed that the more he kept coming back to the same box...the more distorted it's becoming. He strode through the exit door again after doing it a few times before and saw weeds covering the walls while the ceiling was closing in above him. He could no longer hear the footsteps coming after him from behind...but he instantly heard something rumbling ahead of him. Luckily, there's a door to his right, which seemed to be a new thing. He noticed some kind of flood pouring into the box and splashing towards him. Before it could even touch him, Guy bolted through the door to his right and shut it tight.

Guy's chest heaved while his eyes became pale with fear. He didn't pay attention to his new surroundings. He blinked his eyes once more to finally see where he was. He recognized the hallway in the back of his mind. He noticed the posters of a school banner that had his picture on it. His pupils shrunk while his eyelids stretched wide to realize something.

"Stovepipe High...?" Guy muttered underneath his breath while warily strolling through the dark school hallway. It's not disoriented...in fact, it appeared to be normal. The hallways of the school were clean and sparkling but there's some aura in it that's tense. Guy glanced out the window while walking through the hallways...it's pitched black out there. Is that why the school went dark? He turned a sharp right, his breathing was the only thing he's hearing.

When he got to the middle of the hallway, some figure suddenly appeared in front of him and strutted across the hallway to the room across from where the figure walked out from. Guy froze for a quick second, inhaled his breath sharply. He let out a quick exhale and kept walking through the hallway. Though curiosity got the best of him when he approached the door the figure entered through. He examined what the door will lead from the large rectangle window. He leaned his forehead onto his flattened hand while his hand was pushed against the glass. The hallway was dark from the other side. He jiggled the doorknob to notice the door was jammed.

Green Eggs and Ham Season 2: The Search in the Shadows.On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara