Episode Eight: Rain(pt. 1)

*Hey guys! I'm back with another episode! The next part will come out today and the next episode will come out next week. To warn you all, the next episode is the longest episode I have ever written but it thickens the plot a lot more. Just to give you all a heads up. Anyways. This is published on February 1, 2020. The intro song will always be One Foot by Walk the Moon. Enjoy!*

Flashback:

Sara, Louis's mother, stood there boldly against the hooded figure on a bright rainy day. Her light blue fur spiked up and her blue wavy hair was flying behind her. Her smooth fluffy cheeks waved back. The hooded figure had his gun pointed at her chest, ready to fire.

"No!" Louis, a young ten-year-old boy with his father's dark blue fur and his mother's fluffy cheeks, tackled the hooded man to protect his own mother. The man kicked Louis away from him and in the gut.

The mother growled at the man in a hood. "Leave him alone!"

She attacked the man with her frying pan while the man struggled against her pan. They both spun around until he shoved her away from him. The boy narrowed his brows and whacked the assassin in the leg with his pipe.

"Stay away from us!" The boy cried while smacking the assassin's leg. The assassin grabbed the pipe and thrusted Louis onto the wooden ground. The assassin cocked his gun back and aimed it at the boy. The mother, Sara, charged into the scene.

"No--!" The mother jumped in front of her son while taking the bullet in the chest.

Louis widened his eyes in shock when he saw his mother collapsed in front of him, his tears streamed down his fluffy cheeks. "NO! MOM!!!"

Meanwhile, from a distance, McWinkle strolled back home from getting off the B.A.D.G.U.Y.S. force early. He suddenly heard a gunshot when he was near his house. McWinkle enlarged his eyes with complete shock.

"NO!!! MOM!!!" He heard his own son screaming from the house.

McWinkle bolted towards the house as quickly as he can. He entered the house abruptly while noticing his ten-year-old son weeping beside his dying wife. He took off his shades immediately and rushed over by his wife's side.

"Sara!" McWinkle croaked, shaking his wife's shoulder. "Sara, are you okay?!"

Sara groaned a bit but couldn't respond to McWinkle's question except nodding her head. 

McWinkle shot his focus at his young son. "Louis, call the hospital! Now!"

Louis did not hesitate to run to the phone and dialed the emergency number. While Louis stated the emergency and their address, McWinkle held his wife's head for her to look up at him. His wife gazed into his eyes. She's barely holding on from that shot in the chest. She looped her arm around McWinkle's thick neck and curved up a scared weak smile at him.

"I-I'll be okay, dear. I'll be okay."

McWinkle tried to hold in his tears. "I know you will be."

"Dad!" Louis shouted while rushing back to his mother's side. "The ambulance is on its way!"

"Good."

That was all McWinkle could say without sobbing or screaming out his pain. But when he stared back at his wife, he knew he had to be strong for her. He's been strong for her for fifteen years of their marriage and he can't let his emotions take over him. Not when his wife was dying in front of him. In his mind, he wanted to go after that no good son of a yip for murdering his wife. He wanted to find him and kill him with one single blow. But, McWinkle also knew that his wife's health and state were just as important to him as vengeance.