Episode Eleven: Boat (pt. 5)

*Hey guys, I'm back with the new episode. This episode is even more impactful than the last episode. Just to give you a heads up. The next part will be published today while the next episode will come out next week. This is published on March 1, 2020. If you enjoy this episode, please comment and/or vote. It will be much appreciated. Thank you for taking the time to read this and have a blessed day! The intro song is called One Foot by Walk the Moon. Enjoy!*

*Edit: I decided that this is actually going to be the last part of Episode Eleven. Sorry for the misunderstanding.*

Sam sauntered throughout the boat with a frown, trying to find a place to eat. His stomach growled a bit from running through the forest for what seemed like days. He knew he made the right decision...well, not entirely. He thought if he turned himself in...Guy, as well as everyone else, would be out of harm's way. Maybe...he's not too sure at this point. He sighed deeply while entering the dining area. He saw that the place was vacant. When the door swung opened and a glimpse of the familiar big blue-furred man and a goat entered the dining room was spotted, Sam immediately went into hiding while hearing their conversation by pure coincidence.

"So, let me get this straight...you want us to see the 'Seer' in Meepville because he can help us figure out how we can use these powers defeat Jeckles?" McWinkle obtained the information that Goat gave him while walking into the dining room. Louis and Gluntz followed them closely behind, eavesdropping on their conversation.

"Powers?" Sam whispered to himself, not fully aware of what's going on.

"Yeah. You're getting the memo," Goat answered plainly with a nod in confirmation.

McWinkle groaned a bit while rubbing his forehead with his thumb and index finger. "Don't tell me this guy is a fortune teller--."

"He ain't. Despite the rumors saying that he is...I know him personally and he's nowhere near a fortune teller. Sure, he has potions or drugs but there's no magic involved," Goat reassured McWinkle while stopping in the center of the room.

"I don't like fortune tellers---there's something fishy about them that doesn't seem to fit," McWinkle responded with a sigh.

"Think of it this way, amigo. This could be our advantage to defeat Jeckles. He probably doesn't know that Guy has powers."

"We're going to keep it that way. If he knew Guy has powers, he'll find something that will either take away his powers or use it to his own advantage."

"Guy has powers?" Sam muttered the words to himself with complete shock.

Goat chuckled a bit humorlessly. "Why do you think we're going to see the Seer?"

McWinkle twisted his mouth and got lost in his own thoughts.

"Shouldn't there be more people on the boat?" Gluntz asked the group, causing Goat and McWinkle to jump to notice both her and Louis.

Goat sighed irritably. "You scared the heebes jibes out of us, guys."

"Sorry," Louis apologized while licking his green eggs and ham popsicle that he founded in the vending machine earlier.

"Did you listen to the entire conversation?" McWinkle questioned them.

"The whole entire thing...it could actually be beneficial," Louis stated his input.

Sam had the wheels turning in his head as he listened further into the conversation.

"Wait a minute, you're the one who invented the chemical. Shouldn't you know what it can do?" Gluntz asked Louis bluntly.