Episode Nine: Goat(pt. 5)

*Hey guys, the next episode will come out next week(if I'm not too busy with school). This is published on February 8, 2020. If you like this part(s), please comment and/or vote. I would love to see what you guys think.  Enjoy!*

Guy fluttered his eyes open, his head spinning. His body was paralyzed, almost like a weight has been on top of him. Except something was tied around his body. His vision was nothing but a blur but he noticed he was sitting on a chair while being tied up to it with tight thick rope. He slowly lifted his blurry gaze up to notice fire crackling in the fireplace in front of him, his breathing heavy. His insides felt like they were on fire from that early electrocution...how was he even alive?

Guy realized that he's in an isolated room with Jeckles sitting on the couch in front of him, watching the fire burning up the wood stacked in the fireplace.

"Don't you just love fire, Guy?" Jeckles asked, even though Guy could barely understand him. "The way it burns. The way it destroys everything it touches. It's beautiful. You're such an interesting character, Guy...too interesting. I underestimated you for a moment."

Jeckles turned his head and glared at Guy. He stepped closer to him and bent his knees to make the same level eye-contact as Guy. Guy couldn't say anything, realizing that there's a thick small rope tied into his mouth and around his head.

Jeckles cornered a smirk. "But...you have piqued my interest now. Through your suffering...you're able to stay alive. Why is that?"

Guy knew it was a rhetorical question; otherwise, his mouth wouldn't be tied if it wasn't.

Jeckles stared coldly into Guy's trembling eyes. "Once Sam gets here, he'll see you suffer and he'll learn his lesson...then, both of you will be dead."

Guy breathed rapidly and his chest heaved. There's fear in his eyes when Jeckles got closer to him and drew out his small blade. Jeckles held it against Guy's cheek, causing his eyes to leak.

"Or...maybe he'll abandon you, as he should," Jeckles continued while having his blade slightly touching Guy's cheek. "If he doesn't want to die."

Guy had the urge to say something, anything at this point but he couldn't move his lips or his body. It's almost like he's paralyzed but his eyes weren't. Jeckles took the edge of the blade and deepened it into his skin. Guy began to panic, his heart thumping harshly against his chest. Jeckles cut through his cheek slowly and took his blade out. Guy screamed but it was muffled from the rope around his mouth. His tears began streaming down his cheeks, touching his deep cut. Jeckles examined Guy's cut on his cheek closely to notice it mending itself up automatically. Guy didn't notice it though, his body was trembling in fear. Suddenly, an assassin strode into the room they were in.

"Sir...Sam is here," the assassin announced, causing Guy to widened his eyes. He struggled to get out of his bondage but Jeckles slapped him across the face.

"I'll be back with Sam," Jeckles growled and picked up a syringe. He poked the needle through Guy's neck, causing Guy to be drowsy. He eventually passed out as Jeckles exited out of the room.

Meanwhile, Jean, Valjean, Cosette, and Fawn scurried through the vents to find Guy in some living room set-up, tied up. He appeared to be passed out. Jean had put the back-up tracker back onto his head to wear it as a headband while Valjean helped him carry Guy's photo.

"Looks like Jeckles drugged your friend," Valjean whispered to Jean.

Jean nodded his head in agreement. "Oui, come on. Let's continue on with the plan. Get on."

Cosette and Fawn hopped onto the photograph with Jean behind them. Valjean pushed it off the cliff and jumped on it behind them. They floated all the way down to the coffee table in front of Guy. The mice got off the photograph quickly while Jean and Valjean climbed up on Guy with the photograph in their paws. They opened his hat up slightly and slid the picture in there. Jean nodded his head to his friend, signaling him to commence the mice hidden in the shadows. Valjean whistled and the army of mice appeared. They all have different color furs with determination set in their faces. They all crawled up to the ropes that tied Guy up and nibbled their way through them, untying Guy from his bondage. Cosette and Fawn helped untie the rope around Guy's mouth and the piece of rope dropped onto his lap. Jean shoved the rope out of the way while patting on Guy's cheek.