One Year Later...

One Year Later...

Hardin's POV
"Happy First Birthday Emmy!" I exclaim.
    It's already been one year since Tessa gave birth to our beautiful and amazing daughter. She has grown so fast in the past year. Today her is birthday and Tessa and I are taking her to the Zoo. She's already walking and saying words. Our daughter is so smart. After we got home from the hospital after her birth, our lives just kind of fell into routine with a baby. Tessa is such an amazing loving Mother. She takes such amazing care of Em. She is definitely spoiled by me. I did a repeat of Addy's birthday and got Em so many gifts. This time around Tessa my girl, giggled and helped load up our Target cart as well.
"Babe, are you ready for me to pack the car up?" I ask Tessa.
"I think so... let's see. We have the diaper bag, stroller, sunhat, sunglasses, sunscreen, my purse, our phone chargers, Em's snack bag, her toy bag, extra clothes, and I think that's it" She laughs.
"Sweetheart, you do know the Zoo is only 20 minutes away right?" I laugh.
"Of course, but Hardin. You can never be too prepared. Remember the poop explosion Em had when we went to see Kimberly and Christian and Smith?" She says.
"How could I forget! We ran out extra clothes for Em and had to go buy her more" I laugh.
"Dada!! Zooooooo byebye!" Em says jumping at my feet.
"Okay Princess! We are leaving as soon as I pack the car up" I smile.
   Tessa looks so beautiful right now.She's got on her Mama Bear tshirt and jean shorts. I even have a matching Papa Bear shirt on, and proud of it.
"Come here Beautiful" I whisper to Tessa, as I grab her bum.
"Babe! Em's just in the other room watching Paw Patrol!" Tessa Squeals.
"I know but I need to kiss my beautiful wife. You are amazing. My Best Friend. The reason I breathe each day." I tell her.
"I love you Hardin." She sighs.
"I love you Theresa" I whisper.
"I wuv Mama! I wuv Dada! Byebye now!!" Em giggles and she runs to put her sandals on.
   And with that, my family of three is out the door to celebrate Em's first Birthday. My life is complete.

                                   The End 💙

    ..Next story will be about Emery finding her own Hardin/Tessa Love story. ☺️ Titled: An Endless Summer! Please follow me, so you don't miss out on the next one!