Valentine's Day ❤️

22 Weeks Pregnant

Tessa's POV
"Tessa, Babe its time to wake up" Hardin lightly kissss my forehead.
I peek out of one eye just as he opens the curtains to
let the warm sunshine in.
"Hardin? What's all this?" I ask. I see a huge stack of pancakes, sausage,  and orange juice on the bed,  along with a HUGE bouquet of red roses and a card.
"I know in February, you had so much Morning sickness and nausea, that we weren't able to celebrate Valentine's Day on Feb 14, so I decided today is our makeup Valentine's Day, even though it's May 6th." Hardin explains while grinning from ear to ear. 
"Babe, you totally surprised me! I don't know what to say! I don't have any presents for you though."
"Tessa, I did this for you! All I want is to spend time with you, and I have another surprise." Hardin says.
"Tell me!!" I giggle.
" Open your card first, you goof."
   Inside the Valentine's Day card, is two plane tickets to Orlando Florida. 
"We are going to Florida?" I ask.
"I'm taking my beautiful wife, and daughter although she's not born yet, to Disney World for our babymoon. I know you've been talking about a babymoon for awhile and I already checked with your doctor and you're safe to fly. We leave today at 1:00." Hardin tells me with such excitement I can't help but smile.
   I climb onto Hardin's lap and kiss him. He is the world's sweetest Husband. I would have never guess that in May he would surprise me with Valentine's day. I am the luckiest girl in the world. As I start to take off his shirt, something moves my stomach that is touching his stomach.
"Babe...?" Hardin asks with wide eyes.
"Oh my goodness! The Baby just kicked! Did you feel that?" I say as tears start filling my eyes.
   Hardin places his face close to my stomach and says "Hi Sweetheart, It's Daddy. Can you kick again?" and just like that she kicks again. We are both in Awe and crying and laughing all at the same time. Our little miracle just kicked. It is the best feeling. It feels like she's doing gymnastics in there. Hardin and I spend as much time as we could in bed together, until we had to start packing. Hardin and I are going to Disney World! He's never been, I went when I was about 5. I can't wait for our babymoon to begin, and spend my Valentine's Day (in May)with my best friend.

Hardin's POV

I surprised Tessa so good! She had no clue, I've been planning our babymoon for about 3 weeks now. I have everything taken care of. Park Tickets, reservations at restaurants, our hotel, and even Landon is going to get our mail and watch our house for us. As things were getting heated in the bedroom between her and I. I experienced a joy, I have never felt before. My daughter kicked. It was so surreal and at first kind of freaked me out. It felt like Tessa had eaten butterflies, that were flying around in her stomach. She and I both were so emotional from it, we both cried, laughed and just held one another. We are so lucky.
Our flight for Florida leaves at 1:00, and we have to be there at noon. It's 11:45 and my Tessa has packed both herself, and I and checked it multiple times. After loading everything in the car, we are ready to head to the airport. Tessa is wearing jean shorts and her favorite maternity shirt, and she looks so ready for this trip.  I am going to spoil her so much on his trip. She better be ready. I know there's a lot of walking in the parks, so I have the map and we are going to look at it on the plane, to figure out exactly where she wants to go. I also told her if her ankles become even the slightest of swollen, she is riding in a wheelchair or scooter. She argued that she will look ridiculous, but I told her its my rules, or we don't go.  
    As make it past security and find out seats on the plane, Tessa leans over and kisses me.
"Happy Valentine's Day Babe" She says.
   The old lady across the aisle looks at us like we are aliens, when I reply back to Tessa:
" Happy Valentine's Day my love."

And so our babymoon begins.....