The Baby Moon

Tessa's POV
I can't believe we just landed in Orlando Florida. I was researching for our Babymoon trip for a while now, but I was looking into somewhere closer and cost less money, but Hardin went above and beyond. He has never been to Florida, and boy is he in for a treat! The weather is suppose to be sunny and beautiful, but HOT. We are standing while waiting for our cab, as Hardin holds our luggage.
"Babe, I can't believe you surprised me once again. I want to show you so much! And we are totally getting a picture with matching Mickey Ears! And we can get a pair for our baby girl too!"
"Tessa, we will do everything you want to do. This trip is for you. I want to give you everything."
"Hardin, you already do give me everything."
As the cab pulls up, I wiggle my way into my seat, and stretch my seatbelt over my growing bump. Hardin slides in next to me after loading our suitcases. The drive is short from the airport
to our resort. Hardin made us reservations at Disney's Grand Floridian Resort. It's HUGE and so very Fancy! We have to take a ferry boat across the water to get to the parks. As we find our room up the large staircase out of the lobby, Hardin insists I take a small rest before we go to dinner. I want to fight him on it, but I am very exhausted from our long day of traveling and suprises, but I only rest on one condition, Hardin doesn't do any exploring without me, and I make him nap along with me. At first he trys to fight it but I said that's the only way I will rest. Even though I'm 22 weeks along, I still can be bossy.
After our late afternoon snooze, I start getting ready for dinner. Hardin has made reservations I guess at Be Our Guest. It's a restaurant in Magic Kingdom. I've never been, but its a Beauty and the Beast Themed restaurant and I'm absolutely excited to go! I made Hardin watch the movie with me about a year ago. He was mesmerized by it and said he definitely resembles the Beast. I laughed so hard, because I could see that 100%, especially with his moods when we were dating.
     When we finished our amazingly themed dinner at the restaurant with singing included, we have some time to kill, before the nightly firework show in Magic Kingdom takes place. Right on Main Street, we find a little shop to go into. Hardin right away goes straight to the rack of Mickey Mouse Ears.
"Let's buy these now Tess, that way we can wear them during the firework show, and all day tomorrow" Hardin says, as he looks for the perfect pair for himself. He chooses the classic Black ones, and I choose a pair that's a sparkly red.
" Now we have to go over here Babe." I tell Hardin. I lead him over to the station where they can personalize your ears with your name, or special message. I decided mine would say Mama-To-Be. Hardin loved mine so much, he did the same and put Daddy-to-be. Just as we check out and put on our ears the firework show begins. We stay closer to the exit as we watch them on a bench away from the crowds of people. This day was absolutely perfect. Who knew I would be in Florida, at Disney World watching fireworks with Hardin tonight.
"I love you Baby" I whisper as I watch Hardin's face light up with each firwork display.
"I love you, my Tessa. Thank you for being my everything, and being my best friend and wife" Hardin whispers back.
     The next morning, or should I say more of the afternoon comes too quickly. When I glance at our clock the time reads 1:30.
"Hardin! Wake up, we slept half the day away. We wasted one of our babymoon days" I say as I start to cry into the bed comforter.
"Tess, it's okay. A babymoon is not to be stressful. You are 22 weeks pregnant and its 95 degrees outside. I woke up at 8 when our alarm went off, but I saw how peaceful you looked so I decided sleep was more important. Plus we had a late night, getting back to our room after 1 am."
"But I'm sad because I want to show you so much Babe."
"Sweetheart, this isn't a once in a lifetime trip. We will come back and we will have our daughter too. This trip is meant to be easygoing and relaxing too. Okay? Promise me, you aren't upset?"
"Hardin, I'm not upset. Everyday I get to spend with you is a treat. I'm just not used to being at turtle speed." I tell him.
After our talk, I agree with Hardin, especially the part of 95 degree weather with my swelling ankles. So we decide to call room service and order more food than the both of us could ever possibly eat. Staying in bed and spending time together in our room, with our mickey ears on of course, was a perfect afternoon on our second day.

Hardin's POV

Disney World is somewhere I don't think I ever imagined myself ever going. But now with Tessa, I would spend every living moment here, if she were by my side. Yes, it is the happiest place on earth, but maybe that's because I'm a sucker in love with my beautiful wife who's also my best friend. Our second day of our babymoon has been revised a bit. When I saw how exhausted Tessa looked at 8 this morning, I secretly snuck out to the hallway and cancelled our reservations for a few things. I will never tell her that though. Yesterday was perfect, but her doctor said I need to aware of the heat index here with her swelling and exhaustion. So the new plan is to go with the flow. We have a lifetime to come back here. So I'm not worried one bit. Just as I'm about to climb out of bed Tessa whimpers.
"'Nooo Hardin. Come back and snuggle. If we are going to just hang, I want you to stay next to me."
"Ot course Babe, but I have to grab something I have for you. One sec" I tell her.
"What? Another surprise?? Hardin! You are spoiling me too much."
     As I walk over to my suitcase, I pull out a tiny white box. I bring it over to the bed and set it in front of Tessa.
"Open it" I tell her.
"What is it Babe?" She asks.
    Inside is a small necklace that says Forever. I bought the necklace last week for her when she was working at the bookstore. I knew it was perfect for her and this necklace is how the whole rescheduled Valentine's Day idea came together.
"Hardin! It's Beautiful. I love it" Tessa breathes.
"You are my forever, my beautiful Tessa" I tell her.
    Tessa hugs me tight and starts to cry. Usually she's not so emotional but the last couple of months, She can get very teary easily, especially having to do with anything lovey dovey. As I hold my beautiful wife, with the air conditioning on full blast in our room, we watch Disney movies in bed for the rest of the afternoon. I couldn't have asked for anything better.