Chapter 10

I knew it! I didn't want to be right. I definitely didn't want to die. Or be in any type of pain for that matter. I couldn't help, but let my thoughts run wild as we approached a tall black building in the middle of nowhere. Caine is taking me to an abandoned building to kill me. Wait scratch that. Behind the building numerous cars were parked next to each other. I squinted slightly, it was so dark it was hard to make out anything.

I blinked in confusion, right there was a figure standing in the grass field nearby. It wasn't moving or showing any signs of life. It might be a tree.

Just as I was going to divert my eyes onto something else. The figure began to walk towards us..with an object glistening in its hand. I squinted again, but I couldn't see anything except an outline of a male physique. My heart jumped when the butcher knife gleamed under the full moon above. Who is that? I peeked at Caine out the corner of my eye, but he was on the phone. The figure stopped several feet away from us then, last minute it took off into woods. What...how creepy,  I let out an relieved exhale, but I couldn't shake the feeling of being watched. The hairs on the back of my neck stood up and I glanced around us hoping to see anything out of the ordinary to confirm my suspicions.

Weirdly enough, I was ready to get inside the unknown building. Something didn't seem right. I clutched my leather jacket as we stopped in front of a wooden door. Caine shoved his cell phone in his pocket and went to open the door. Suddenly, a big burly man with a grey goatee exited from the door and eyed us suspiciously. "What can I do for you?" He asked gruffly as he crossed his arms over his chest.

Caine's lip curled with distaste. "Are you seriously asking me that question? Move the fuck out of my way newbie." He attempted to push past him, but the man held out his arm with an annoyed expression on his face.

"Woah, where do you think you're going buddy? I don't know who are you-"

Caine ignored him and roughly forced his way through. The man stumbled back in shock, but he didn't attempt to stop him. Caine scowled, clearly irritated. "What a dumb fucker." He muttered under his breath. He glanced at me over his shoulder and grabbed my wrist. I huffed, I couldn't keep up with his long strides. I was grateful when we neared two black doors. He released my wrist and I took a much needed breath. Caine pushed the doors open to reveal a room.

It was completely illuminated in red lights with a few poles in the center of a magenta stage. Several topless dancers entertained the loud crowd of men. Numerous red velvet couches and tables decorated the room. A few individuals were engaged into conversations while soft music played in the background. Towards the back, an opened red curtain revealed the room was bigger than it first appeared.

 Towards the back, an opened red curtain revealed the room was bigger than it first appeared

I followed Caine as he strolled further into the room. That's when I noticed it. My eyebrows shot to my hairline and my cheeks immediately heated up. Right here in the open there were people engaging in..sexual acts. I had to look away as a naked couple started getting busy. Everywhere I turned there was people having sex all over the place with no shame. Caine didn't even blink as we passed by these naked people. Where the hell did this bastard take me to?