Chapter 3

"Bryce! Wake the hell up."

I jerked awake at the sound of a loud voice right next to my ear. My heart stopped as I made eye contact with Caine. Really Bryce? He sexually assaults you for the millionth time and you fall asleep in his arms? I guess Alyssa isn't the only one with some screws loose. I hastily attempted to put some distance in between us. My back bumped against the equipment in the seat.

I narrowed my eyes into slits. "Goddamn, yell any louder and you're going to burst my eardrums." I spat, venomously. I was still highly pissed from earlier. All of these woman that want him, but yet he continuously taunts and mocks me? There's one right in the passenger seat who will give him what he wants. Why keep pushing up on an unwilling woman?

Caine roughly removed me from his lap and stepped out the car into the late afternoon. His eyes twinkled with sick amusement. A sardonic laugh escaped his lips. "This is the thanks that I get for producing your arousal? Tsk tsk,"

"Don't you dare! You know, I can't control my body's response.." I fumed as fury jolted through my veins. I get out the car and pushed past him angrily. He grabbed my upper arm in a vice grip and slammed my body into the car. I grimaced slightly as the pain radiated through my body.

"Watch your fucking attitude." He hissed, his eyes glinting with anger. He looked really pissed now. Good job Bryce. I struggled against him, but his grip didn't falter "Leave me alone!"

"No. Learn how to stop being a fucking whiny crybaby. Don't say shit else to me unless you want to end up in a body bag." He snarled as he released my arm and stomped off in the direction of the nearby wooded path. I rubbed my arm with a hard frown. Seems like I ruined my chances for the next mission. I pressed against the wound on my back. Ouch. I slowly followed behind Caine as Aubrey and Anton exited the car. Aubrey jogged up to me, her concerned expression warmed my heart. When was the last time someone was concerned about me?

"Are you okay Bryce? I know he was harsh but it's okay. He has quite the temper. Don't let him get to you." She reassured me with a soft smile. She shoved her hands in the pockets of her hoodie as Anton kept a safe distance from us.

I glanced at her out the corner of my eye, a wry smile on my lips as I trudged through the thick forest. "I've been kidnapped by him three long years. I think I know how to deal with him by now."

Her eyebrows shot up to her hairline. "Holy shit. Three years? Are you kidding me? Woah." She gaped at me, her eyes wide with disbelief.

I nodded sadly. Three long years of my life I'll never get back. "Now you see why I'm not so thrilled to be around him. He disgusts me." My voice dripped with distaste for that monster. That's why I will always having a burning hate for him. How can he walk around like everything is okay after he's destroyed countless people's lives? Including mine. Karma is taking too long. He needs to suffer.

Aubrey shook her head. "He's never kept anyone so long..If you don't mind me asking what did you to him..? Usually, he keeps his prisoners for a reason..?" She pondered curiously as she gave me a puzzled look.

I pushed my blonde hair behind my ear. A somber expression overcame my features. "It's a very long story..all you need to know is..I never ever did anything to him. I was an innocent 17 year old girl that was kidnapped."

After that we didn't say anything else to each other. We quietly moved through the thickened woods. The sun was setting, the pinkish-orange sky was beginning to make an appearance. The sound of the birds chirping and the leaves being crushed under our feet was the only noise that could be heard. The little of sun was beaming down on us enough that a sheet of sweat coated the back of my neck. Within a few minutes we stopped in front of what looked like an rundown two-story cabin with smoke coming out of the chimney.