25

"Don't leave me!"

I looked up at him. Seeing his eyes closed and breathing heavily. I shifted my eyes on the ground. Everything looked so much more interesting than his face. I just couldn't look at him on the eyes.

"Look at me. Please!" He said with a whisper. But I still couldn't do it. I just couldn't bring myself to look at his eyes.. I felt , as if I do, I'll not want to let him go. In a weird way I just felt attached to him. I don't like it. Then one of his hands shifted to my chin and moving my head upwards so now my eyes landed on his.

"I don't know what you have in mind, but please stay here with me. I found you after such a long time. I can't just let you go like that."

"But even this ," I raised my hand up like to show our situation, " this isn't the solution of it. I can't be held against my own will here. You all ready know why I married you, also I've told you that I won't be staying here forever. " I said letting him go completely and seating down on the edge of the couch.

"Why not?"

He said looking at my direction. I run my hand though my hair.

"Because nothing of this I real."

"We can make it real."

"How Key? You look at me with that look of yours , you know me better that I know myself. While here I am knowing nothing about you. You may feel something about me , while I have no clue what you are."

"Isn't that enough?"

"No, it's not! How can it be enough? I may not ever fall for you. I can't live with the idea that you had to spend your whole life with someone that they didn't love you back. I can't bring myself to be your wife and spend the rest of my life with someone I don't love. We'll just end up hurting each other. And more specifically,  you."

"So you say that we should get a divorce and you'll go with your parents? "

"For now that looks like the best idea. "

"What will happened to me then?"

I looked at his eyes. Those beautiful brown orbits were full with sadness. I sighed. My heart felt very heavy. I got up. I put my hand on his cheek and caressed it. He closed his eyes and just rested his head on my door.

"We can still try to be friends. I know that you  have memories with me but I have nothing. I need to know you first. I can't go from strangers to lovers , just like  that. So let's start being friends first."

He sighed and then nodded his head.

"Are you done? Let's go downstairs. "

"Yes I'm done let me get the bags. " I went near the bed. He grabbed the bigger one and I grabbed another one.

"Have you told your family about the Shawn thing." He asked rising an eyebrow. My face went to shock.

"I need to tell them that. I've completely forgot it." I said smiling.

"I'll help you tell them. " He cleared his throat. And I instinctively looked at him to see if he was alright. "How.... how is he doing?"

"Shawn?"And he nodded his head. "He smiled at me once. He is seeing a doctor. Well... starting for today he is. He is talking again with his family,  but his mother hates the hell out of me."

I stopped as we reached the end of the stairs. We put the bags near the front door and went back to my parents.

"Rose, you'll be staying with us, for the time being!" My dad said.