08

Yooooo!!!!! I'm updating!!!!! Once again sorry for not posting, I had that exam I told you I about and I didn't had much free time. Please forgive me 🙏🙏🙏🙏!!! But I'm back now and I'll continue on with the regular updates. Hopefully!

Key: finally girl! I thought you were dead!

Me: I'm alive and very healthy , thank you very much.

Minho: where have you been?

Key: probably watching some kdramas or something along the lines.

Jonghyun : nooooooo!!!!! She hasn't!!! She won't see a drama without me! She's been studing hard. I've seen her.

Me: OMG!!! MY DRAMA!!!! I haven't seen one episode this whole week. I hate exams. And Jonghyun is right, I've worked my ass off for that exam.

Onew: hopefully you'll get a good result.

Me: yeah, let's hope. Pray!

Rose: are we still going to continue talking or are we continuing on with the story.

Key: chill out! We will! Can't we have a normal conversation between the author and ourselves?

Rose: sure you can. But after.

Key: and why should we listen to you?

Rose: I'm just saying. It will be better if---

Me: OKAY SHUT UP! BOTH OF YOU! We'll stop here and continue on with the story.

Key: but---

Me: don't make me rethink the idea of uploading this, Key.

Jonghyun/Minho/Onew: Shut up Key!

Jonghyun: please continue.

Me: thank you Jonghyun and the rest of you. Now let's go!

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

I finished work and went out to meet Jackson. As we planed about it. Today was a quiet one. Not to much to deal with,  just some check ups and filling some papers. It's a rear day. But we need a break once in a while.

I am going to meet Jackson for lunch because that idiot hadn't eaten anything, not that I have. I didn't even eat breakfast just because of what happened this morning. Even now I don't want to go and eat, I just want to drink a cup of coffee and that's all. But he insisted and now we are going to eat lunch.

I'm on my way to the restaurant he had seen and wanted to go and check . And I was more then pleased when I saw that it was a Korean Barbecue one. I love Korean barbecues! Man they know how to make good food. It's a thing all over the Asia. They make very delicious foods, you can find some wired ones too.

I went in and saw Jackson that has already put the meat in the grill. I went near him with with a smile on my face.

"If you had told me that we were going to come in a Korean barbecue restaurant, I wouldn't have complained and just agreed since in the beginning. " I said to him as I removed my coat and took a place in front of him.
"You want me just for free food, don't you?" He replied.
"Duh! You know where to find good food and I do surly enjoy eating in your company." I was watching him grilled the meat and my mouth started to water.