13

I woke up by the sun rays coming from my window. I rolled over on the other side of the bed to check my clock.

8:30 am.

Good thing I don't have school or work today. It's my day off! Yeah , baby!

I got up from my very comfy bed so I could have a shower. After that I went back to my room , dried my hair and let them down naturally, did my make up ( foundation, mascara, eyeliner, lip gloss and a little bit of bronzer) , I changed myself into a  long-sleeved dress that went up to my keen. I got my phone and got out of my room. I headed downstairs and I saw that everyone was there .

"Good morning everyone! " I said cheerfully.
"Good morning! "They said in union.
"Come on join us. I'll get you a plate." Lili said and got up from her place. I went and seated down near Jonghyun and Minho. Lili brought me a plate with  waffles and chocolate on top of it. Well that is a heavy breakfast. I took a bit of it and it tasted like haven.

"It's really delicious, Lili. Good job! I really like it. " I said with a big smile on my face.
"Thanks! But I wasn't the one cooking breakfast today. " I looked at her confused at what did she mean by that.
"Then who did it?"
"Key oppa did it." She said and looked at the elder guy seating in front of me . She was smiling ear to ear looking at him. And he gave her a sincere and bright smile in return.

WOW! He can smile????

Man , I thought that he only knew how to act tough , evil and heartless. But that smile though.... it was really beautiful. He looked like a kid that that just got his wish granted.

I was looking at him surprised and with shock written all over my face.

"What is it that you are looking at me like that? Something on my face? " He asked and grabbed the napkin to wipe himself.
"No,no! Nothing is on you. It's just...."
"Just what?"
"I didn't knew that you could cook this good. The other told me that you could cook but let's be honest when you think of a boy cooking skills you can go as far as making pasta. But this is not what I had in mind. But I'm not going to lie, I like it ." I said as I grabbed another bite of it.
"Thanks!"
I started to cough. And hit my chest to help me. Minho also hit my back and gave me a glass of water.

Did he really just said 'thanks'???? Am I going crazy? Did Key just told me thanks for complementing his cooking???
What the actual heck???

Okay this is weird. This is not right.  Why is he being 'nice'? Smiling and all so?? He must be in a really  good mood.

"Are you okay? " Minho asked , his hand was still in my back,  patting it slowly.
"Yes. Thanks!" I said and gave him a little smile. I looked at the others and they looked a little worried. "I'm seriously fine. Continue eating." And I got another bite. This time more carefully so I won't chock on it.

"Lili are you free today? " I asked the girl who was drinking her coffee.
"Yes. I'm off from work today. Why?"
"What to hang out together. I feel like we haven't got to know much about each other. So why not go out on a girls day , huh? What do you say?" I asked the younger girl whose smile grew bigger as the words got out of my mouth.
"YES!" She said excited. "Can we go shopping as well? I need some new items."
"Of course! We can eat lunch somewhere too. We can do whatever we like, that's not a problem. "
"Then I'll get going and get ready." She got up.
"Finish your breakfast first. I don't want you to die on me because of hunger."
"Don't exaggerated." She smiled and seated down to eat it. I just shaked my head at her behaviour.

"Eonnie?" I shifted my eyes from my plate to Lili. "Are we getting a taxi?"
"Lili , you know that I can drive right?"
"I know that but I thought that you didn't want to go with your car."
"Look going from one place from another with a taxi is expensive. We have my car , why waste our money on taxi when we can buy something nice for ourselves?"
"You are right!"