Chapter 17: Where is Jungkook

Start from the beginning

Taehyung just nodded his head and continued to eat the food.

-----

Taehyung was in the University, he was walking in the hallway while looking for certain someone.

"Taehyung, finally you came." Hero smiled going in front of him.

"Why? Does something happen again?" Taehyung asked curiously.

"Nothing, just waiting for you to come." Hero replied rubbing the back of his neck.

"Why are you waiting for me then?" Taehyung inquired confusedly

"I just want to ask if you are free later after class?" Hero replied asking.  

"Yes." Taehyung retorted

"That's good then, would you like to go out with me after class?" Hero asked.

"Why?" Taehyung inquired confusedly.

"Well, I have to tell you something but I can't tell you here because you know, rumors will spread if they found us together." Hero reasoned out.

"Okay, I will go with you but make sure we won't take too long." Taehyung replied smiling a bit.

"Thank you, see you later." Hero giggled and left.

Taehyung confusedly sighed and went to his class.

He was in the classroom but he didn't see Jungkook yet. It's weird but he was missing him already.

"Are you looking for someone?"

He heard the familiar voice and saw Nara sitting beside him.

"No one." Taehyung mumbled under his breath.

"Are you sure? But why are you pouting?" Nara grinned.

"Yes, just don't mind me." Taehyung uttered sighing.

Nara simply shooked her head while Taehyung was scribbling on his notebook. Suddenly, he saw someone going inside. His eyes lightened up when he saw Jungkook coming inside.

He felt heat rising on his cheeks when Jungkook glanced at him and gave him a wink. He was blushing, he tucked his hair behind his ear. And he saw Jungkook sitting down not so far from him.

He can't help but stare at Jungkook, his eyes were following him. He wants to ask a lot of questions but he sighs when the boy didn't even spare a glance at him. He was pouting and glaring at him but the boy didn't even bother to look or notice him.

"Tsk, that bastard literally flirting right now." Nara gritted her teeth.

"What?" Taehyung inquired looking at her.

His thoughts were immediately ruined when he heard her voice.

"He's lucky he's handsome but he's bad at flirting." Nara grumbled shaking her head.

"Are you talking about Jungkook?" Taehyung asked.

"Of course, he's the only bastard here. When the head of school will kick him? It's so annoying to see him. My college year was ruined because of him." Nara sighed.

"Can you, can you stop talking to him like that?" Taehyung asked not liking how the way she speak about Jungkook.

"What?" Nara inquired because she didn't hear what he said.

"I-I mean, atop talking bad things about him, he didn't do anything bad to you, and rumors about him are still a rumor." Taehyung stated.

"You are speaking like that because you don't know him but once he's mad, he will show his true color. He seems like a normal student but he's a psychopath deep inside.

Like what we told you, don't trust him. You should believe in us if you don't want something to happen to you." Nara reminded him and patted his head.

Taehyung sighed glancing at Jungkook who are doing nothing but writing something in his notebook.