Three

On our way home, we stopped and picked up the kids. Yeonseok ran and greeted us along with Mina, but Jaejoon refused to let go of his uncle Jungkook. I laughed, picking up Yeonseok and Mina, taking them to the porch so they could tell me about their day.

"First we played tag! Then we played house, and then uncle Jungkook pretended to be a monster and chase us around before we all captured him!"

"Yeah! We ended up chasing around daddy! We won!" Mina exclaimed. I gasped, dramatically putting my hand over my mouth.

"Wow! You guys are so fast for catching Jungkook! How on earth did you even manage?" 

The pups smiled and high-fived.

"Teamwork!" I grinned. Adorable.

Yoongi walked over to us, finally able to pry our pup off of my brother. 

~

"Bye Jungkook, Jimin!" We waved, the boys pouting because they had to leave their friend and Jae crying over his favorite uncle. 

"Boys, don't cry. We actually have people we want you to meet." 

"Really?" Yeonseok perked up. He always loved meeting new wolves.

"Yes. We found them today, the alpha was injured, and the omega has babies on the way, so you have to be very polite and gentle, okay?" Yoongi got on his knees to prove his point to the boys. The omega's face showed only seriousness.

"Okay mommy." Both pups said, smiling happily when their mom continued walking towards the hospital.

I knocked on Jongin and Taemin's door, that was opened by Hui. Inside Jackson was sat with an ultrasound machine, taking pictures of Taemin's babies. He'd point to the screen every so often, then check to make sure that Jongin wasn't going to freak as he touched the other alpha's mate.

Hui got on his knees giving our pups big hugs before putting his finger to his lips telling them to be quiet. 

"So Taemin, your pups should be here within the next few days, if not today. All 3 look very healthy. Congratulations." Jackson got up, shaking Jongin's hands and giving us a wave. 

"Hey Jackson, how are you?" 

"Great. How's your dad?"

"He's doing okay. He's home now. Mom's taking good care of him, so he's healing pretty fast. You two will be back to your morning runs soon." Jackson laughed.

"I'm glad he's okay and actually resting for once. He works too hard." I nodded my head vigorously. 

Jackson's phoned beeped, and he gave me a quick hug.

"Gotta go, kid. I'll see you." 

After Jackson walked out, Yoongi ran over to Taemin.

"Three? Oh my goodness!" Taemin who was crying happy tears, smiled at my mate, hugging him tight.

"Congrats, Jongin." I walked over and shook his hand.

"Thank you so much. Thank you for offering us a place to take care of them." 

"Of course."

Jongin buried his face in his mates hair, lovingly caressing his large stomach. 

"We wanted to introduce you two to our pups, Yeonseok and Jaejoon." Yoongi said, gesturing to where our boys were still talking to Hui.

Our boys looked up when they heard their names, waving bashfully to the new wolves.

"Hi boys, aren't you adorable? I'm Taemin, this is Jongin." Taemin smiled, making Yoonseok excited.

"H-hi! I'm Yeonseok! Y-you're very pretty T-Taem."

Jongin laughed, gently kissing his mate.

"Your sons are quite the charmers, Hoseok." He said putting up a hand for my son to high five. 

Yeonseok talked more to Jongin and Taemin, explaining about his life, and would ask about them every so often. 

Jaejoon on the other hand stayed back, hiding behind Yoongi's legs. 

Taemin slowly stood up, holding his big belly. 

"Hi sweety. I'm Taemin." He put out a hand for Jaejoon, who hesitantly took it. 

Yoongi nudged the boy softly. 

"I-I'm Jaejoon." My pup mumbled, still shy around the new wolves. 

"Boys, Taemin is going to be having pups very soon." Yoonseok's face lit up. 

"There are three puppies in my tummy, right here," Taemin pointed to a spot on his belly, "here, and here." Jongin had the biggest smirk on his face. 

"Triplets, Jongin. Wow." I said, making said wolf laugh. 

"I'm proud." Jongin said, voice confident. That earned him a small punch, since he was still injured. 

"You shut up," Taemin scolded, holding his belly and moving away from his mate.

"Will I get three new friends, mommy?" Yoonseok asked.

"Yes baby. But you'll be much older, so you're going to help protect and teach them. Taemin will need help. So you get to be a big boy, you and Jae." 

"I'll help, mommy." Jae whispered, still staying back.

"Thank you boys. I appreciate it. Wanna feel the babies?" Both boys nodded and Taemin sat back down next to his still smug mate. 

He lifted the sweater and guided our boy's small hands to his swollen belly, letting them feel the kicking babies. Taemin looked ready to give birth at any moment. 

Yoongi walked over to make sure the boys were being gentle as I stayed back, not wanting to alarm Jongin by being so close to his omega. 

I thought back to what the elder said about the wolves before me.
Taemin is special and Jongin is powerful. What are they able to do? Did the goddesses send them to us for a reason?
I shook my head, I won't worry myself with this now. I have three days with my family. I need to give them all of my attention.