Fun

“Yoongiii. Babyyyy.” Yoongi groaned, pulling our blanket over his chest.

“Yoongi.” He buried my head in my pillow. 

“Want to go get the boys with me?” He shot up. 

“Yes, I miss my babies!” I smiled, cooing at Yoongi’s slurred, sleep laced words. He's been so tired lately. And he derserves as much sleep as he can get before I leave next month. 

“Get dressed, baby. Then we'll go get them, okay?”

-

We arrived at Taehyung's house welcomed by our boys’ shouting. 

“MOMMY! DADDY!” Yeonseok and Jaejoon ran to hug us. Yeonseok hopped right into my arms and Jaejoon stood and hugged Yoongi's legs. 
Yoongi bent down to kiss Jaejoon's forehead, making our youngest giggle happily.

“We missed you so much, babies.” Yoongi stood with Jaejoon in his arms and softly stroked Yeonseok's cheek.

I saw Tae and Bogum standing on their porch watching quietly. I sat Yeonseok down and ran over towards the beta couple, engulfing them in a hug. 

Bogum growled. 
I backed up, confusion written all over my face. Bogum gasped.

“Shit. Hobi. I'm so sorry!” He threw his arms around me. Taehyung laughed. 

“You're an idiot, Gummie!” I could hear Yoongi laughing behind me too. Now both Bogum and I were confused. 

“Why don't you come inside and I'll explain.” Tae walked ahead opening the door before beckoning us inside. 

I sat on their living room couch and Yoongi entered the room, plopping himself down right on my lap. 

The boys ran in, followed by Bogum who walked right to Tae's side and wrapped his arms around his waist. Bogum sat down on the chair behind them, pulling Taehyung onto his lap.

“So, um. Hobi. Don't freak out.” Tae started. I chuckled, trying to pull a fake pout. 

“Sorry, you're an excitable person.” I shrugged and Yoongi laughed, nodding his head quickly.

“Well, I'm pregnant.” My jaw dropped.

“How?” I barely formed that word. Male betas can't get pregnant? I've known Taehyung my whole life. Sure, I always thought he was an omega, and his beta scent was a bit stronger than most. But his public presenting was as a beta. 

“Well, there was a problem with my presentation I guess. I'm supposed to be an omega and presented as a beta.”

“Boys can you go upstairs and pack up your things?” Yoongi asked, pointing towards the stairs. Our pups got up, confused about what was going on. 

Once the boys ran upstairs, Tae sighed. 

“So I guess I have the reproductive parts but they're just not as functional. Like I have much less of a chance of getting pregnant, is what the doctor said.” 

“And Bogum, what do you think about this?” 

“Bogummie cried! I don't think I've ever seen him so happy!” Taehyung smiled his boxy smile. 

“Yeah. I'm so happy. I've always wanted pups. I never thought I'd get them, because after I met Taetae I was smitten. I needed to have him in my life.” Bogum gave Taehyung a small smile because pulling him closer. 

“So, here's the important question,” I smirked,

“Tae have you always bottomed? Or have you usually topped then switched it out and got lucky? Or?” Yoongi snorted, smacking my shoulder. Taehyung turned red and Bogum just continued to laugh.