What happened?

Hoseok ran as fast as he could to his parent's house. When he ran inside, he saw his mom, sobbing over his unconscious dad. Hoseok held back his tears as he rushed over to his mom who was cuddling his dad, trying to make him heal quicker. Alphas always heal quicker when their omega is near them, and Jin knew that well.

“Mom…” Hoseok’s voice was strained.

“Hobi. He's been unconscious for 30 minutes. He hasn't moved. I don't know what to do.” Jin stuttered through his sobs.

“Mommy, what happened?” Hoseok tilted his head, staring at the alpha in front of him.

“He came limping back with multiple wounds. Before he went completely unconscious he said something about a rogue. I patched up the wounds and I've been just holding him, trying to let his wolf know that I'm here.” Jin whispered the last part and Hoseok took in a deep breath. It shouldn't take a strong alpha with a mate that long to start functioning again.

The attack must've been major.
Hoseok sat there with his mom as his mom cuddled and kissed his dad, trying to do anything to get him up.

Jin finally went and nipped at his scent glands, trying to show that it was him, and Namjoon’s body flinched. Hoseok let out a breath that he didn't know he was holding and Jin frantically started touching Namjoon again, trying for another reaction.

Finally, after a brutal 15 minutes, Namjoon shot up in a coughing fit.

“Joonie! You're okay!” Jin started crying as he hugged his mate.
“Jinnie, babe. I'm sorry.” Namjoon gently kissed Jin. The alpha winced in pain as he moved.

“Why are you sorry, idiot? It's not your fault!” Namjoon gently caressed his omega’s face.

“I'm sorry that I worried you. Thank you for being strong for me.” Hoseok watched as his dad slowly gained his strength back, holding on tightly to his mom.

“Dad, what happened? Are you going to be okay?” The questions came flowing out of Hoseok’s mouth.

“Hobi, I'm fine. When I heard about the rogue I went out to do an inspection of the area, to make sure Jin would be safe. And I was attacked from behind by like three wolves. They were packless rogues. While I'm healing I'm going to need you, Kookie, and Phil to go out and check our territory. Bring some other alphas with you. Bring your omegas and pups here and we'll watch them. I'll call up Jackson and tell him to get over here.” Hoseok nodded, taking out his phone to call Jungkook and Phil.

“Alright they're coming,” He yelled, jogging back to the living room where his parents were.

“Hobi, go check on Yoongi, okay? Kook and Phil should be here soon.” Jin said as he rubbed his alpha's back, trying to keep his mind off of the pain. Hoseok nodded, bidding a quick “be right back,” before taking off to his mate and pups.