How?

Hoseok took my hand, pulling me at a quicker pace towards Taetae’s. When we got there, Bogum was rolling around in the yard with Yeonseok and Jaejoon. Everyone else must've already got here.

“Hey guys!” Bogum got off the ground, only for my pups to jump on him and bring him to the ground again. 

“Boys get off him.” I laughed. My boys got up and ran to Hobi and I, each hugging our legs.

“Did you have fun with Tae and Bogum, boys?” Hoseok bent down to look at our pups. 

“Yeah!” Came a yell in unison, making Bogum laugh. 

Soon Taehyung walked out, a smile on his face.
“Hey, Taetae!” I walked over and hugged him.

“Yoongi, can I talk to you?” I nodded, a rush of worry hit me. He sounds upset, and he never sounds upset. I nodded, letting him pull me into his house and upstairs. 

Taehyung sat on his bed and just looked at the floor. I sat next to him, gently placing my hand on his back. 

“Yoongi,” Taehyung took in a sharp, shaky breath, “I'm pregnant.” My eyes widened. 

“Tae, how?” I didn't know what else to say.

“There was something that messed up with my secondary when I was born. I was supposed to be an omega, but was presented as a beta. At least, that's what the doctor told me. I mean it makes sense. Jiminie and I are twins. Both of us being omegas sounds right.” Taehyung leaned into me and started crying.

“I'm a beta though? What will people think?”

“Shh. Tae. Calm down. It's okay. You've always wanted pups, right?”

“Of course. That's why I was always upset about presenting as a beta…”

“Well now you can have pups. And I'm sure Bogum is thrilled.” Taehyung giggled. 

“He is.” 

“Then what's there to worry about?”

“My parents.”

“Tae…”

“They were disappointed to have an omega. Yes they love Jimin with all of their hearts, but they wanted betas or even better, an alpha. I don't even know what I would say? ‘Mom, dad. I know it's been awhile since we spoke because I'm a gay beta. But I should tell you that I'm pregnant and my secondary messed up, so I have the parts of an omega.’ How would that play out?” Taehyung kept rambling. Since we were younger he'd do that when he was scared or nervous. 

“Tae, it's okay. Don't worry. It's not like they could kick you out or anything. You're mated. You have your own place. You're your own wolf. Don't worry.” I feel like I need to continuously repeat to him, ‘don't worry,’ over and over again. 

“But, Yoongi. I can't stand being critiqued at all! I need everyone to love me!” Tae sobbed again. 

“Tae. Everyone does love you. You're literally the sweetest person in the entire pack. You had alphas and betas swarming you when we were younger. You had omegas wanting to be you. You're perfect. Okay?”

“But what-"

“Shh. Stop. You have a perfect mate. He'll take care of you. Hobi and I will be here. Jimin probably will refuse to leave your side. And Jungkook will be there because he'll be still awkwardly following Jimin around like always.” Taehyung giggled. 

“See? There's the smile that everyone loves.”

“Thank you, Yoongi. I don't know why I'm so worried already. I'm only 3 weeks along, and not even showing. I just hate being judged.” He pouted.

“We all do. You know how closed off I was. Most thought I was intimidating alpha, but really, I was just an omega scared of rejection. When I turned 16, and actually presented with the omega smell, I felt judged. My parents judged me because of course, my dad was an alpha, he wanted a strong alpha son, or a beautiful daughter. But he got a male omega. Which is the opposite of what he wanted.”
“Yoongi,” Tae cut me off, “You're very beautiful and you're one of the cutest people I know. And I remember the tough, stoic facade you put on. And it never made you happy. You tried to look and act like an alpha, and if I didn't know you, you would've had me fooled. But since you publicly presented, you've had this happiness around you. You could be you, even though your dad was trash. But still, you were shining and that's why so many alphas were always fawning over you. You were cute- still are- and soft looking- softer now. But what those hot headed alphas couldn't understand is your feistiness. I'm glad you found Hobi. Besides Jungkook, he’s the most level headed alpha I've ever met. And knowing Hobi, I'm sure he loves you attitude.” I giggled.
“Thanks Taetae. And he really does.” I smiled, thinking of our events from on the way over here. 

-
a/n- P L O T  T W I S T
thoughts on this???