~Twenty nine~

So I was going to write about the pool party, but I decided not to, I've found a way to end this and I'm gonna go with that.
    Me and Katsuki is currently laying on the roof of the dorms looking at the stars. He points out constatations and telling me which is his favorite and why. "That one is the Little Dipper." He said pointing to it. "And if you look right here," He pointed a little in front of it. "you can see the Big Dipper." He said. "See it?" He asked. "Yeah." I said. He rolled on top of me and giggled. "What?" I asked. "I'm glad I'm with you." He said. "That's a bit random." I said with a chuckle. "Yeah, but it's true." He said. I wrapped my arms around him. "I'm glad I'm with you too." I said and kissed his nose. He's been a lot nicer to people since we got his dad locked up and his grades have improved a lot. He's been eating healthier and expresses his feeling more to me. He's come very far and I don't think he's realizes it. "I love you beautiful." I said. He blushed and buried his face in my chest. "I love you too baby." He said.

    He's given me a lot of new nicknames as well and I love every single one that he calls me. He leaned down and placed a quick, sweet kiss on my lips. "I'm proud of you." I said. "For what?" He asked. "How far you've came. You've made a lot of progress and you've gotten much stronger." I said. "You've made some new amazing friends and you've gotten closer to your old amazing friends. They're proud of you to." I said. He blushed and smiled widely. "I'm proud of myself.....I never thought I'd say that." He said. "I'm glad you're getting better." I said. "Me to." He said. The rest of the night we just laid there cuddling, kissing, talking, and laughing.
Short and shitty, but it's over with now! I hope y'all enjoyed this cause I know I loved writing it😂❤️.
I can do an epilogue if the in the future with them older and having a family of there own if y'all want. But other than that it's over with!