~Sixteen~

"Truth or dare?" Momo asked Todo. "Dare." He said. "I dare you to....kiss....the person that you think is the cutest here." She said. I could see his face turn red even in the dark. He put his hand on my cheek and leaned forward to kiss me. My face heated up, he pulled away. Oohs and awes were being said everywhere. I looked down to the ground avoiding eye contact with everyone. I felt someone's hand on top of my hand. I looked up and saw Todo staring at me. "I'm sorry." He said as he moved his hand and looked away from me. I mustered up all the courage that I had and put my hand on his cheek and made him look at me. "Don't be sorry. It's okay, it really is." I said. I leaned closer to him and kissed him. I pulled back and smiled. He smiled widely at me and held my hand. "It's your turn Todo." Momo said. "Truth or dare Uraraka?" He asked her. "Hmm dare!" She said. He thought for a moment. "I dare you to tell us your crush." He said. Her face turned a bright red. "All of you or just you Todoroki-kun?" She asked. "You can tell just me if you want." He said.

    She walked over to him and whispered in his ear. He smiled and nodded his head. She walked back over to her seat. "Tsu truth or dare?" She said her usual peppy time. "Dare, ribbit." Tsu said. "Eat a worm." Uraraka said. Tsu scrunched up her nose and shook her head. "I'll have to pass, ribbit." She said. "There's no passes you either do it or you quit." Momo said while laughing. "I quit." Tsu said and scooted out of the circle. This game went on forever, there's only three people left Kiri, Mina and Momo. "Mina truth or dare?" Momo asked. "Hmm truth!" Mina said with a smile. "Do you like anyone?" Momo asked. "Yes!" She said. "Kiri truth or dare?" Mina said with a evil smile. "Dare." Kiri said nervously. "Kiss the person you like." She said. His face became redder than his hair. He shook his no and scooted out of the circle. Mina shrugged her shoulders.

     "Momo truth or dare?" She asked. "Um uh truth?" She said, but it sounded more like a question. "Do you like girls?" She said. Momo said nothing she just scooted out of the circle. "YAY! I won!" Mina said jumping up. Everyone laughed. I got up and walked over to her. She tackled me into a hug. "I won! I won! Can you believe it?!" She yelled. I pushed her off me and laughed. "Good job Pinky. You won a child's game." I said. Her smile never left her face. "I know!" She said and we both laughed. "It was fun hanging out with you tonight." She said. "I guess so." I said. She playfully punched my shoulder. "You know you love us." She said. "Whatever you say." I said. "So you and Todoroki huh?" She said with a smirk and a raised brow. My face heated up. "What about it?" I asked. "Dude! C'mon! Tell me is he nice? I already know he's good looking." She said. "Nice would be an understatement. He's been really helpful to me." I said.

    I don't want to sound like a fucking school girl describing her crush. "You got to give me more than that!" She whined. I shook my head. Todoroki came up behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist. "Don't stop talking because of me." He said. "Don't worry I think Bakugou was done talking anyways." She said with a pout. "Yeah I was." I said. I turned around in his arms and looked up at him. "Ready to go to bed? We got to leave early tomorrow." He said. I sighed as I put my head on his chest. "Yeah lets go." I said. He pulled away and grabbed my hand, I laced our fingers together. We started walking back to the room. We changed into our pajamas and laid down on his bed. He wrapped his arms around me and I laid my head in his chest. "Goodnight Bakugou." He said. "Goodnight Todo." I said. I felt myself drifting off to sleep to the sound of his heartbeat.
                        Time skip
I woke up the next morning, still in Todoroki's arms. I raised up and rested on my elbow. I started petting his hair and I leaned down to kiss his forehead. "Todo... wake up." I whispered. I kissed his cheeks. "Wake up sleepyhead." I whispered again. He smiled, but his eyes stayed closed. I kissed his lips and he kissed back. "Good morning sleepy head." I said with a smile. "Good morning." He said as he stretched and yawned. "We gotta start packing our stuff up. We're leaving today." He said. "I know. For once I'm happy to go back." I said. He pulled me on top of him and wrapped his arms around me. "Me too." He said as he kissed me. I smiled against his lips. We got up, packed our stuff, changed our clothes, and got dress. "Let's go eat some breakfast." He said.

    I grabbed his hand and laced our fingers together. We headed out the door, down the stairs and to the cafeteria. I stood by the door like usual, while he went to get the food. "Hiya Bakugou." Mina said. "What do ya want Pinky?" I asked. "Whatcha doing?" She asked. "Waiting on Icyhot." I said. "Oh cool. I'm waiting on Sero." She said. "Why do you feel the need to tell me?" I asked. "I dunno. Why not?" She asked. I rolled my eyes. "Hey, are you and Shittyhair like a thing?" I asked. Her face turned a dark red and she shook her head no. "Why-Why would you ask that?!" She said flustered. I smirked. "Cause y'all make a cute couple." I said. I made gaging noises. "Just kidding, y'all seriously would make a.....neat couple." I said. She smiled and nudge me. "Stop it, your embarrassing me." She whined. "Seriously though, do you like him?" I asked. "Um.....y-yes..." She whispered. "Hah I knew it!" I said.

    She put her hand over my mouth. "Quiet!" She hissed. I licked her hand and she moved it away from my mouth. I started laughing. Todo was walking over to us, he stood beside Mina. "Hello." He said. Mina jumped, guess she didn't know he was there. "Hey." She said. "Welp I gotta get going." I said as I reached my hand out for his and he gladly took it. "Bye Bakugou, Bye Todoroki." Mina said. "Bye Mina." Todo said. I just waved. We walked up to our room and sat down on the floor. We ate and talked about random things. "So how do you feel about sharing a room with me?" He asked. I rolled my eyes. "I guess it's not the worst thing in the world." I said with a smile. "Ouch. That hit me in the feels." He said pouting. I crawled over to him and got on my knees. I wrapped my arms around his neck and put my forehead on his. "I'm kidding." I said.

     His arms are still crossed, but there's a small smile on his face. "I'm sorryyy." I whined. I kissed him all over his face. He started laughing and wrapped his arms around my waist. "Okay, okay." He said. He kissed me on the lips. "Your forgiven." He said and went in for another kiss. "Bakugou, Todoroki it is time to leave." Tokoyami said as he grabbed his suit case. We grabbed our suitcases and headed down the stairs with Tokoyami behind us. We got on the bus and we sat towards the back. I leaned my head on the window with my headphones in. Todoroki tapped my shoulder I pulled my headphones and looked at him. "What?" I asked. He didn't say anything he just put his arm around my shoulders and pulled me closer to him. I laid my head on his chest and closed my eyes. I'm not sleepy, I just relax better like this. I was listening to the sound of his heartbeat and the sound of him breathing.