~Six~

He likes me...he actually likes me?! I was screaming on the inside. I can't believe it. "I feel the same way. I have liked you since the sports festival. I was just to afraid to say anything so I kept it to myself. I was afraid you would reject me." I said with a chuckle. "I know I'm in love you. I love your smile, even though you rarely smile, and your laugh. I love your passion." I said honestly.

    I don't know who did it, but all of a sudden his lips were on mine. I was shocked for a moment, but quickly melted into the kiss. I hesitatly put my arms around his neck and he put his around my waist. We pulled back for air and I looked into his eyes. "What does this mean?" I whispered. He smiled and let go of me. He hopped off the bed and motioned for me to do the same. I stood beside him and gave him a confused look. He grabbed my hand and looked me in the eyes. "Katsuki Bakugou will you be my boyfriend?" He said with a huge smile. I nodded my head. "Yes! Of course." He pulled me closer to him and kissed my forehead.

    We heard a knock on the door and pulled away I got up on my bed and laid down, while Todoroki opened the door. "Hello Todoroki...may I come in?" He asked. "Of course Tokayami it is your room too after all." Todoroki moved out of the way and let him in. "Goodnight Bakugou, Todoroki." Tokayami said. "Night Birdbrain...Icyhot." I said. "Goodnight Tokayami..... Bakugou." Todoroki said. Tokayami went over to his bed and Todoroki laid down on his.

    It was about an hour later and I was just about to go to sleep when I felt two arms around me, I tensed up and barely turned my head so I could see who it was. Once I saw that it was Todoroki I relaxed a little. I rolled over so that I was facing him and I playfully punched his arm. "Owie, what was that for?" He whispered with a pout. I chuckled. "For scaring me, I've told you not to sneak up on me." I whispered back and started to scoot back. He grabbed my arms and pulled me back over to him. He kissed my forehead and then laid his forehead on mine. "I'm sorry Baku." He whispered and he wrapped his arms around me. "Hmmm....your forgiven." I whispered as I wrapped my arms around him. He kissed me and then I rested my head on top of his chest and he started playing with my hair. I sighed contently and nuzzled my face further in his chest. "Goodnight Baku." He said. "Goodnight Todo." I said.

                  ~time skip~
    When I woke up the next morning I was still in Todoroki's arms, I smiled. He looked so peaceful as he slept. I looked around the room and noticed that Tokayami wasn't here, guess he went downstairs. I leaned forward and placed a kiss on his cheek, but he turned over and kissed my lips. I pulled back with shocked expression. "Good morning Baku." He said with a chuckle. "I thought you was asleep.." I said and he just laughed. "I was, but now I'm not." He said and I laughed. "Good morning Todo." I said and placed another kiss on his lips. "Wanna go down and get some breakfast?" He asked I looked away. "....Sure...." I said. He raised up a looked at me. "Your going eat to....right?" He asked with concern. "I..I can't.... especially not in front of everyone." I said quietly. He put his hand under my chin and turned my face towards him. "We can go get the food and come up here to eat." He said I smiled. "Will you at least try if we bring it up here?" He asked. "I can try." I replied. "That's all I ask." He said and kissed my nose. "Let's go." We hopped off the bed and walked into the cafeteria area. I grabbed 2 cereal bars and a juice, Todoroki got a plate of eggs with a side of bacon  and a coffee beverage. We walked back up to the room and sat on the floor. I opened one of the bars and just looked at it.