~Seventeen~

"Baku, are you awake?" Todoroki asked after a few minutes. I shook my head. "No." I whispered. I raised my head up and looked at him. "I'm not even tired." I said with a smile. He chuckled and smiled back at me. "How much farther till we get there?" I asked. He shrugged his shoulders. "I don't know. Probably not much longer." He said. I sighed and sat up. "Everyone we're almost at the school. Now when we get there I have an announcement to make." Azwia said. I sighed, almost there. I'm kind of dreading it to, because I'll have to go home to get my stuff and bring to the dorms...I don't want to see him at all. We pulled into the parking lot of the school, the kids got off one by one. Once we got off me and Todo stayed by the bus while the kids went by Azwia. "Shoto I don't want to go to my house." I whispered.

     He turned towards me and pulled me into a hug. "I'll go with you. I won't let him touch you. I promise Katsuki." He whispered. I pulled back from the hug and looked up at him. He put his hands on my cheeks and wiped away tears I didn't know where there. "He won't touch you while I'm there." He said as he kissed my forehead. "I promise." He added. After Azwia had told us about the dorms he said that we'd have to stay at our house for today as well. My heart stopped and my mind went hectic. "You can stay with me." Todoroki whispered. "But what about your dad? Won't he be mad? I don't want to cause more problems for you." I said. He put his hand under my chin and made me look up at him. "My dad won't be home. And even if he was fuck him let him throw his little temper tantrum." He said. "And what do you mean "more problems"?" He asked. "I don't want to talk about it right now." I mumbled. "Okay, you don't have to right now." He said. "I called my sister she'll be here in a minute to get us." He said while grabbing our suitcases. "I can carry mine." I said, but he wouldn't give it to me.

     We stood outside the gate waiting on his sister. A black car pulled up in front of us, he took our things to the trunk and came back beside me. He opened the door and let me, then got in behind me. "Hello little brother!" The woman in the front seat said. "Hi Fuyumi." He said with a small smile. "Is this the boyfriend you was telling me about?" She asked. Both mine and Todoroki's face turned redder than his scar. "You can't just say things like that." He said in a calm voice, although his face showed what he was really feeling. "Well sorry, but is he?" She asked again. "Yes." He whispered. "You didn't tell dad or Natsou did you?" He asked. She rolled her eyes. "Of course not! I'm not stupid." She said. "Okay, good." He said. She rolled her eyes once more. "Are they home?" He asked. "Natsou is staying at a friends house and dad has been at work and he'll be there for a few days." She said.

    He didn't say anything. He looked over at me and smiled. "This is my sister Fuyumi." He said. "Fuyumi this is Bakugou." He added. "Hi." She said with a big smile. "Hello." I said. He grabbed my hand and laced our fingers together. "I wish you could've met my brother. Even though he wouldn't know we was dating I could've introduced you to him." He said. "Well maybe next time." I said with a smile. Wait I said next time.....what if he doesn't want me to come back. What if he didn't even really want me to come this time. What if he feels like I'm being pushy or demanding. "That sounds good." He said. The car pulled to a stop and his sister got out. He got out to and I got out after him. He got our bags from the trunk once again refusing to give me mine.

    I followed him all the way up to a room with blue walls and a queen sized bed. The bed had a black blanket and pillows to match. There was a huge bookshelf and a medium size flat screen tv. I'm assuming it's his room cause he threw the suit cases on the floor beside the bed. "I gotta pack anyway so its a start." He said. I chuckled and shook my head. "Guess that's one way to see it." I said. "What do you want to do? We still got half the day left." He said. "I don't know." I said. "Hmm. Well do you like video games?" He asked. "Yeah." I said. I especially like Dead rising not the first, but the fourth one. "Well what games do you play?" He asked. "Any action or zombie related games." I said. He walked Of to the huge bookshelf and pulled out a CD looking case. He went threw it and grabbed a disc. I'm assuming it was a game, because he put it in the Xbox.

    "What're you playing?" I asked. He grabbed two controllers and walked over to the bed. He patted the place next to him and I sat down there. "We are playing Call Of Duty." He said as he handed me the other controller. We play like 7 rounds..... he won like 5 of those rounds. "You want to go eat?" He asked. I yawned. "Sure." He stood up, grabbed my hand, and dragged me down the stairs to through the living room to the kitchen. "Sit." He said and I listened. "What do you want to eat?" He asked. "Whatever you want to make." I said. He grabbed some food and went over to the stove. "What are we eating?" I asked. "Whatever I want to make." He said with a cocky smile. I rolled my eyes. Once he put the food on I stood up and walked behind him. I wrapped my arms around his waist and put my head on his back. "Thank you." I said. He put his hand on top of mine. "For what?" He asked.